𝟎𝟐𝟎 - 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 ' ˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚🤍⋆

Start from the beginning

bf abt that too <3

ur literally a life saver, ilysm 🫶🏾

aww your welcome xx :)

...

now that she'd gotten that done with, nya planned on taking davi, mateo, and thiago to the park of something like that. while she'd attempt calling her 'father'. 

it wouldn't hurt to try, the girl tried to reassure herself. but in reality, she was unsure about this all.

"davi, mateo, and thiago. do you three wanna go to the park?" nya asked, walking downstairs. 

before she could even grab her shoes, davi, mateo, and thiago were already standing there with a smile on each other their faces. "i'm going to assume that you three want to go then."

nya chuckled softly, looking down at her digital watch, 5.00 pm. so it was a pretty good time to go, since the sun wasn't down nor were there too many people probably going there.

"go put on your shoes, and we'll get going.." nya said, watching davi and thiago run off, whilst helping mateo with his crocs.

...

after arriving at the park with the kids, nya sat on the bench, not too far from where they were so she could keep an eye on them. now, it wasn't easy to watch them, with people who passed by the park basically gawking at them. 

she could understand why some were suprised, it just felt like she had even less access to some form of privacy.

nya sighed, looking down to her and dialing the same number her biological mother provided in the email. something in her was telling her to just call him. it was her father after all and she deserved to have some kind of connection to him.

but what had unsettled her the most, was that aria was her alleged stepsister and that her mom was basically siding with her too. life just wasn't fair.

"hello.." a male voice spoke through the phone, which had sent a chill down nya's spine. "hi, uhm. you are ephraim, am i right?" nya's shaky voice asked.

ephraim, or her father had spoke once again. "yes, and do i know you, miss?" he had a very heavy accent, and the melancholic feeling nya got was driving her crazy.

"well, you do know me. this may be hard to believe, but my name is nya françois. i got into contact with you through my mother, naomi françois." nya's unsettled feelings grew even more, as they continued the conversation.

her father had went into full detail on why he left, or barely visited.  and it was a long story.