chapter eight

CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT.
( DATE CRASHERS )

"YOU LOOK REALLY CUTE" susannah told belly as her, rory and viah helped her get ready for her first date.

viah had stayed over the night before after the deb tea and it was one of the funniest and saddest nights of rory's life.

they had gotten a bit drunk and 'pranked' as many of the ambrose's as they could. they put take across scotty's door so he ran into it, they stole almost everything from finny's room before he caught them and they attempted to throw patrick in the pool but they weren't strong enough.

then they had a sobering up session by crying from watching finding dory, marley & me and the hangover trilogy which they had no idea why they cried to it.

"you are gonna have so much fun tonight." viah handed the brunette a lipgloss. "we're just going to see a movie." she giggled as her cheeks flushed. "don't be nervous, if he tries to kiss you don't push him away just go for it, only if it feels right though." rory informed her as she brushed belly's hair behind her ears.

"you look nice, hon." laurel walked in smiling at the four girls. "i can't believe crop tops are back." anna smiled to herself.

"remember how i thought i was such hot shit in that baby tee i wore freshman year?" both older women laughed.

"a baby tee anna?" rory laughed, "yeah we used to go around and buy baby t-shirts so they'd fit us like crop tops." she told the younger blonde.

"have fun tonight." susannah told the youngest. "you'll do great!" viah threw her arms up. "and don't be shy belly be yourself!" rory cheered.

"are you not driving with us?" laurel asked her daughter. "didn't belly tell you?" susannah looked at her best friend.

"she has a date" rory smiled sweetly at laurel, hoping she'd let belly go. "his name is cam." belly told her with a huge smile.

"yeah, his mom works at the club, really nice boy, super smart." the older blonde informed her. "like, harvard smart." belly added on. "of course you can go" laurel smiled, "i've dragged you to enough of these book parties over the years. have a great date."

viah and rory headed out, belly not far behind when laurel stopped her. "do we need to talk about consent before you go?"

"mommm"

"don't worry laur i'll be your spy." rory winked and walked out with belly and viah.

"i'm not spying on you, go have fun. do what you want but make sure you tell me. any secret is safe with me." rory patted the girls shoulder before walking down the stairs with her.