Joshua raised an eyebrow at Hoshi and walked over to a chair in the corner of the room.

He sat before looking at Hoshi.

"What's so important you demanded I come over here?" Joshua asked.

Hoshi sat on the end of the bed. Joshua could tell something was upsetting him.

"We need to help them hyung" Hoshi said sadly.

Joshua didn't have to think hard to realise what Hoshi was talking about.

He released a long breath before speaking. "It's not our place to get involved. They need to work this out themselves"

Hoshi pouted back at him. "I don't want to watch them hurt themselves anymore hyung"

Joshua stared at Hoshi. "What happened?" He asked.

"What? What do you mean... nothing happened" Hoshi stammered.

"You were in Jeonghan's room for ages earlier and now suddenly you want to help them fix their relationship. What happened?" Joshua demanded.

Hoshi paused for a moment and Joshua could tell he was thinking how to answer.

"I just don't think I really understood just how serious he was about their relationship before" Hoshi finally answered with a small shrug.

"To begin with it really bothered me that she chose him. I couldn't imagine a world where he chose to have a serious relationship. It wasn't that she chose him over me, it was that she chose him at all. I was waiting for him to hurt her. I never imagined she would hurt him" Joshua said quietly.

"This has changed him hyung. He's not the same" Hoshi replied.

Joshua nodded. Jeonghan had been acting like he was fine but they had all noticed the slight differences in his behaviour. He was working hard than ever, to distract himself no doubt and he was extremely irritable, snapping at the other members over the smallest thing.

"Still it's not up to us to do anything" Joshua replied.

"Do you think she is really sure of her decision?" Hoshi asked.

"Daena? Well I think she is sure of staying with her mom but the other parts of that decision... maybe not" Joshua explained.

"You know her mom called me the other day" Joshua continued.

Hoshi looked at him shocked. "She did?"

"Mmm.. she's worried about Daena. She asked for my help. She said Daena has started a new job, she hates it apparently but she needs the money. She's apparently miserable but pretending to be fine for her mom's sake. Her mom isn't blind she can see how unhappy she is really." Joshua said. His voice cracking with sadness for his friend.

Hoshi motioned for him to continue.

"Her mom doesn't want this life for her. I don't either. I don't want her to sacrifice her happiness. But I can't force her to come back, I don't know what to do" Joshua explained putting his head in his hands.

Watching his friend suffer at her own hand was breaking him, not to mention the pain she had inflicted on Jeonghan. He couldn't help but think she was ruining her life, but it wasn't his place to stop her. He knew losing her father had destroyed a part of Daena, now he had to watch as she destroyed the rest.

Hoshi sat silently for a moment. "I have an idea" he exclaimed suddenly.

Joshua listened intently as Hoshi explained his plan. It was good. It might even work. He wondered if it was enough to convince Daena to return to Korea.

When Hoshi was finished Joshua stood up.

"This might work" he said.

Hoshi looked up at him. "Do you think?"

"Yes. Maybe. We should at least try" Joshua replied.

"We should tell Jeonghan hyung" Hoshi said.

"No!" Joshua snapped. "Keep him out of this"

"But..." Hoshi tried to reason with him but Joshua interuppted.

"I said no. He's stubborn he won't accept it. It's better he doesn't know"

"But hyung... I really think he should know, he might be able to help" Hoshi begged.

"I'm telling you it's better this way, keep quiet. This stays between us" Joshua said watching as Hoshi nodded in defeat.

"Okay this stays between us" Hoshi agreed.

Joshua stood.

"Where are you going?" Hoshi asked.

"To set your plan in motion" he said patting Hoshi on the shoulder before heading to the door.