Chapter 2

Henry: Hay Dangers.
Kids: Hay Kid Danger.
Captain Man: Hay Kid *hugging him*.
Henry: Hay Man...can you stop hugging me now.....*Uses his force field to get Ray of him*.
Captain Man: Owwww I'm okay.
Schwoz: How's dystopia?
Henry: Scary, but honestly I like it there.
AWOL: Cool question.
Henry: Go ahead.
AWOL: Captain Man says we can't know eachothers identity including his and yours but how come you know eachothers and Schwoz knows both of your identitys?
Henry: That's a good question that I can't answer.
Brainstorm: Why can't you answer?
Henry: I don't know the answer, Hay Cap how come they can't know eachothers identity?
Captain Man: They just can't okay and plus shouldn't you kids be going home.
ShoutOut: Oh right bye *leaves*
AWOL: Bye *teleports out*.
Brainstorm: Bye guys *also leaves*.
Volt: See ya losers *yet again leaving*.

[In the Macklin household]

AWOL: *Teleports in his room and de-transforms* ahhh I can relax.
Mika: MILES!!!!!
Miles: Spoke to soon. WHAT SIS!!
Mika: *Walks in* you left your socks in my room AGAIN *She frows them at him*
Miles: Sorry.
Mika: What are you doing?
Miles: Watching Dog judge the musical.
Mika: Oooo can I join.
Miles: Sure. *Mika sits next to him*.

[In the O'brien household]

Bose: *Walks through the door* Hay I'm home.
Celia: Oh Bosey hi could you feed meatball (Meatball is the cat in Danger Force episode radioactive cat that celia brings home idk if they still have it but in this story they do and the story line was different as they Don't know eachothers identity).
Bose: Sure *he goes to feed the cat*.

[In the De Silva household]

Chapa: *climbing in through her window and sits on her bed*. 3. 2. 1 *points at the door.
Sage: *comes runnig in her room* Chapa, Chapa, Chapa.
Chapa: What's up Sage.
Sage: Do you want to watch Genuine moments with me?
Chapa: Obviously. *she goes downstairs with Sage to watch Genuine moments*.

[In the man's nest]

Henry: Why can't the kids know your identity.
Captain Man: Okay fine I will tell you *de-transforms*.
Ray: Because ShoutOut is a huge stich and can't keep a secret, Brainstorm doesn't know what he is saying half of the time and honesty I'm surprised he hasn't revealed his own identity yet.
Henry: Okay what about AWOL and Volt.. also why can't I know there Identity.
Ray: I Don't even know the kids identity and Volt I feel that I could probably trust her but I'm playing it safe and AWOL will reveal anyone's secret if he is at risk of losing something he loves like the prank war I threatened to fire them all if they don't tell me who was pranking for Rivelten and then he immediately said ShoutOut was born there and revealed something to do with Brainstorms foot problem or something.
Henry: Okay then.

[Back with Chapa (Her pov) ]

Chapa: Oh shit I left my bag at the man's nest i said to myself then I  climbed out my window, transformed and went the the man's nest*.
Chapa: I walked in and saw 3 dudes playing cards, One was Schwoz but the other two I didn't recognise but then it hit me that was Kid Danger and Captain Man and I heard Schwoz call them Ray and Henry.

[NO ONES POV]

Schwoz: Urmmm Hii *He said nervously*.
Ray: Why did you say Hi *he then noticed Volt standing by the door*.
Oh that's why.
Henry: Hay Volt what are you doing back here?
Volt: I left my bag here *she walks over and grabs it*.
Ray: Okay Kid don't tell anyone who we are okay.
Volt: Okay Ray.
Ray: So you heard the names to hu.
Volt: Yh well I gotta go bye Ray, Bye Schwoz, Bye Henry.
R/H/S: Bye Volt.