𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎-𝙸𝚗

Magsimula sa umpisa

"And um, get me a Butterfinger." Robby spoke as he snapped his fingers and lightly punched Kenny on the shoulder.

"And a Reeces." Tessa quickly spoke as she made it to the two, Robby wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Okay." Kenny laughed as he smiled before walking away.

"I'm glad you took a chance on him." Tessa spoke as the two slowly walked back to her car.

"Yeah, I know you do." He smiled.

"He makes me have baby fever." She mumbled as Robby's eyes widened.

"No, Tess." He firmly spoke as she giggled, taking his hand away from her waist as she hopped into her car. The two continued to watch the movie in peace, but peace never lasts for long. Robby turned his head to his right, furrowing his eyebrows as he looked out the window. "That piece of shit." He muttered, causing the LaRusso girl to turn her head to the boy.

"What?" She questioned before her eyes landed on Hawk towering over Kenny, all of his food dropped to the floor. "That little bitch." She mumbled before the two both opened their doors and stepped out.

Tessa slammed her door as she made it around the car, grabbing onto Robby's hand as they made their way over to Kenny.

"You should watch were you're going, kid." Hawk spoke.

"Yeah, same goes for you." Robby spoke up as him and Tessa came to a stop. Kenny quickly went behind the two, standing directly behind the gap in between them.

"Look who it is." Hawk spoke as he looked Robby up and down.

"Good old Eli is here everyone. What a pleasant surprise." Tessa sarcastically spoke as she smirked.

"You two betrayed Miyagi-Do. Traitors." Nathan spoke.

"Oh, there's a traitor here for sure. And he's gonna get what he deserves." Tory spoke as she walked up, the rest of the Cobra's following behind her. Tory came to a stop on the side of Tessa.

"I don't think so. Not if I have anything to say about it, Princess." Sam spoke as she walked up with Miguel, glaring at Tory.

"Aw Sammies all tough now, that's cute." Tessa sarcastically gushed and Sam glared at her.

"Hey, guys. Can you believe that they have Mr. Pibb and Dr. Pepper?" Demetri walked up to the group as he looked at Chris. He slowly looked at everyone as they turned their head to him. "Oh shit. Not another rumble."

"Careful, LaRusso. Your mommy isn't here to play peacemaker." Tory spoke.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sam questioned.

"What she means is that every time you go crying to mommy about your issues she feels the need to get in between problems that her daughter should be facing." Tessa spoke with a glare.

"Alright stop. We can't do this. We'll beat 'em on the mat." Miguel interrupted, Tessa making eye contact with the boy. He looked down at hers and Robby's hand before looking at Robby.

"Oh really? You do remember what happened the last time we fought, right?" Robby spoke.

"Okay. Meet us at the baseball diamond in thirty minutes." Miguel spoke as he glared at Robby. "And no weapons." He clarified as he looked at Tory.

"Yeah, we won't need 'em." Tory spoke.

"Yeah." Miguel mumbled before turning around. Everyone slowly walked back to their cars. Tessa staying back as she waited for Robby and Kenny.

"Let's go." Robby spoke as he shook his head at Kenny. They made it to Tessa's car, Tessa stopping right before she opened her door.

"I'm gonna run to the bathroom really quick." She spoke as Robby nodded his head. Tessa made her way to the bathrooms, turning the corner around the building she stopped at the body walking towards her.