𝙴𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Using what? A weapon like I don't know a spiked bracelet or nun chucks?" Sam questioned as she smirked. Tessa wished she could step in and say something, but she wasn't willing to do it in front of all these little kids.

"No, by singing a magic song." Tory responded as she looked at the little kids.

"Oh, and how did the song go?" Sam provoked.

"Yeah, sign us the song!" A little girl exclaimed, causing the rest of the kids to yell out too. Tory turned to look at Sam with a glare before she turned around in thought.

"Beautiful dragon please go to sleep. Sunset is falling now time to count sheep." Tory sung out to the kids before she stopped the song after hearing Sams laughs. Tessa's hands clamped together in a fist.

"Wow. And I thought you were bad at fighting." Sam got out of her seat as she walked away. Tessa quickly stood up and took Sams spot.

"You know I'd really just like too—" Tessa started before spotting a thing of glitter, turning to Tory who was already looking at her with a smirk.

"But the story doesn't end there. You see, the song didn't put the dragon to sleep. Instead, it turned it into an evil witch. And that witch has been spotted at kids' parties all over the Valley. And the only way she can be destroyed is with a glitter bomb." Tory nodded as she spoke, her and Tessa standing up as she all handed the kids the glitter bombs on the table.

"Kids look! There she is now, trying to blend in with the crowd." Tessa raised her voice as she pointed over at Sam. As the kids started to run up to Sam, she quickly got out her phone and started to record. She was going to die when she showed Robby.

"Die, evil witch!" The little kids screamed at Sam as she turned around. As soon as Sam turned around the kids threw the glitter bomb at her, causing all of it to get on Sam. Sam looked over at Tessa and Tory, Tory giving her mockingly kiss with her two fingers as Tessa pouted. The two teens walked away until Cindee walked up to them.

"Will you paint my face? I want a pretty flower." She excitingly spoke before Tory nodded. Cindee grabbed onto Tessa's hand as she led her over to the table. "You're coming too." She spoke to Tessa who nodded with a laugh.

Tessa scrolled through her found absentmindedly as Tory painted on the little girl's face. She looked up confusingly as she heard a voice, she knew all too well. She locked eyes with Sam as she set her phone down before Sam smirked and reached up to give a kiss to Miguel.

She knew they were together; she wasn't stupid. She heard what everyone else said. But watching her lips on his still made her heart drop a bit. She shouldn't have felt like that, but her slight smile dropped as Miguel kissed her back, just like he would do with her.

Tory had enough of the sight, standing up in her spot as she started to walk away, bumping into what Tessa guessed was her boss.

"Hey. No breaks." He called out to Tory. Miguel pulled away from Sam confusingly with a smile.

"What was that about?" He questioned before turning around, meeting Tessa's gaze. His smile dropped as he stared at her, watching as she sighed and followed after Tory. "Did you really just do that because your sister was here?" Miguel questioned with a scoff as he stepped away from Sam.

"No I—" Sam started, her smile dropping.

"Yeah whatever." He mumbled before walking off, turning back around as he watched Tessa walk into the back after Tory. Tessa finally made it to the back after getting lost more than once, stepping out of the back door as she found Tory stepping out as well.

"Tory wait up!" Tessa hurriedly spoke as she caught up to the Nichols girl.

"God, I hate that bitch." Tory mumbled under her breathe as Tessa nodded.