3.

"Yo, Scar!" Enzo yelled from outside Theo's door as she ran around the room in her black skirt, looking for the red turtleneck that she couldn't find. "You ready?"

"Shut up and come in," she said back as she threw Theo's clothes on the floor, messing up his room.

The door opened and she looked up to see Enzo and Blaise walking into the room, already dressed for class today. After the race last night, Scarlet crashed in Theo's room since they had a lot of catching up to do. Then this morning, he left earlier with Draco.

Enzo whistled as he sat on Theo's bed, placing his hands behind his head while smirking at her. "Never thought I would see little Nott in a black bra."

Scarlet snorted, throwing a book at him that he caught. "You can look but if you touch, then I'll break your hands."

"You looking for this?" Blaise asked and she turned around to see him holding up her red turtleneck, only looking at her eyes and not anywhere else like a gentleman.

"Thanks, Blade," she said sweetly, taking her shirt before slipping it on and sending a pointed look at Enzo. "Notice how he was respectable? You should learn that."

"Can you blame me?" Enzo chuckled, standing up while throwing her bag over his shoulder. "A man can look."

"Let me know when a man does," she retired, making Blaise chuckle as he threw an arm over her shoulder. "I still don't know what classes I have."

"You're stuck with us," Blaise informed her as they walked out of Theo's room. "Dumbledore was looking for you this morning but found me and your brother instead and gave us your schedule."

"I'm gonna be the only one wearing this uniform in our classes," Scarlet groaned as Enzo looked her up and down with a grin. "Stop imagining me naked, Enz."

Enzo put his hands up in mock surrender. "I'm just saying, you look hot in red and black. Especially in that short skirt. Damn."

Blaise slapped him on the back of the head as Scarlet pulled her skirt down, thanking Merlin for the black stockings she was wearing.

"Theo's gonna kill you one day," Blaise mumbled as they walked out of the chattering Slytherin common room.

As they walked toward the Great Hall, Enzo cut through the comfortable silence, "So, why did you punch Riddle?"

Scarlet laughed as Blaise glared at him. "I've got my reasons."

Enzo hummed, winking at a group of girls as they passed them before he turned back to Scarlet. "Still can't believe you two ended things before you left."

"Bro, what the fuck are you doing?" Blaise asked, the three of them walking into the noisy Great Hall. "Give Scar some time to readjust to coming back here before you scare her away."

Enzo shot him a glare as Scarlet rolled her eyes at the both of them, sitting down at the Slytherin table, across from Theo and Draco who both sent her a warm smile.

"I thought you might have slept in," Theo mused, starting to fill his sister's plate. "Glad to see these two idiots found you."

Enzo flipped Theo off as he sat down beside Scarlet with Blaise on her other side, dropping their bags at his feet. "I'm not an idiot," he argued, earning raised brows from all of them. "Oh, piss off."

A hand lightly rested on Scarlet's back as a kiss was placed on the top of her head and she smiled, looking behind her to see Krum in his uniform with a smile. "Morning, Star," he greeted her in Bulgarian.

"Good morning, Vik," she said back, handing him a blueberry muffin. "Where are you eating?"

All the boys glared at Krum, but he ignored it as he took the muffin. "With Ivan and the brothers, but I wanted to make sure you were okay first."