"Ok, I won't ask," he said, lifting the plastic bags. "Time for ice cream?"

Hyorin laughed because of his cuteness. "Did you have lunch already?"

Haechan nodded his head in response. "Yes, how about you?"

"Yes."

"Okay, then."

They sat on the sofa and put the food Haechan bought for them on her coffee table. "What the hell?"

Haechan laughed. "What?" he innocently asked, as if he had bought just the right amount for them.

"Are you sure you came from the convenience store and not a grocery store?" she asked, looking at him incredulously. "How are we supposed to eat all of this?"

Haechan chuckled. "If we can't, then that's fine; they're not going to waste. They're all yours." He said that, which made Hyorin raise a brow.

He bought various types of snacks, chocolates, ramyeon, and even drinks!

"No, you're bringing it with you. I haven't even treated you to a nice dinner yet."

"Oh, c'mon, it's fine," Haechan said.

Hyorin grimaced, "This is too much!"

"It won't go to waste; we will eat it."

Hyorin sighed, defeated. It's already here anyway, and she can't do anything about it anymore.

"Is your work done, or are you just on a break?"

"On my way here, I received a text from my manager saying I could rest for the rest of the day." He stated that he never removed his stare from Hyorin, making her a bit conscious.

She's only at home, so she's dressed comfortably. She's wearing her black oversized shirt and paired it with jogging pants. She also tied her hair in a messy bun, but the way Haechan looks at her makes her want to look at herself in the mirror.

"Is there dirt on my face or something?"

Haechan smiled at her and shook his head. "No," he responded, looking away.

Hyorin cleared her throat. The man clearly just came from his schedule; he hasn't taken his makeup yet, and she couldn't help but admire his looks. This man is undeniably handsome, with or without makeup.

Haechan chuckled. "I could feel your stares." He said that, which made Hyorin look away.

She awkwardly stood up from her seat and said, "I'll just get a bowl for the ice cream."

Haechan bobbed his head and watched her as she walked toward her kitchen. He knew something was off a while ago. Her eyes say it all, but he didn't want to ask her since he noticed how she didn't want to talk about it. Haechan could only hope that she's okay.

When Hyorin came back, just like she said, she bought a bowl and a spoon for them and sat beside him, and then she spoke, "Thank you." She said, looking straight into his eyes, "For being here." She added, and he saw how tears shone in her eyes.

Hyorin tried to suppress her emotions; she couldn't let herself break in front of him.

She looked up at the ceiling to stop her tears and quickly turned to Haechan and smiled.

Haechan released a sigh. "You can tell me if something is bothering you, ok?"

Hyorin just silently nodded her head and started to scoop ice cream, and then she slid the bowl in front of him and faced him. "You don't have to worry about me; I'll be fine. I'm used to it already," she mumbled.