{16}"ITS BEARABLE"

Start from the beginning

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I knocked at joonggil's door after five hours of waiting eagerly, the door opened and inside was Jiyoon with joonggil and Kwan.

I felt my face twitch, they looked like a family. Kwan ran to me with open arms, I crouched and accepted his gesture.

"Kwan-ah are you ready?"I asked as he continued to hug me.

"Yes…"

We parted soon after, I stood back again and grabbed his right hand…

"Let's go?…"I looked up at joonggil who was now leaning at the door frame. "You coming?……"He jolted straight up.

"Yes…… Ms. Jiyoon we will head out for now… you can go home…"He stated before joining me with Kwan, grabbing his left hand.

"I got permission from the director that we will use one of the cars..."Joonggil announced.

"Really?……yey!"Kwan exclaimed happily, he started swinging his hands.

"Mr. Park's charms never really fades huh?"I teased while glancing at him, he just stared at me like it's the first time I teased him.
"Hey!"He snapped into his thoughts and turn his head away from me.… Weirdo…

As soon as we go to the lobby we stopped by the counter and asked Mr. Baek for the keys. I was slightly shock when Mr. Baek gave him the key to the BMW.
My eyes widen while fixated at the key,
That's so unfair. When me and Choi jun woong got into Jae-soo's past we brought that rusty and old car.

As we entered the room filled with different variations of cars, joonggil immediately spotted our ride, the black BMW.

Kwan immediately let go of our hands and ran towards the shiny car, he touched it while jumping up and down.

"Wow! It's my first time riding one of these!"He exclaimed.

For some reason I felt sorry and happy for him at the same time, not every child was born with a silver spoon on their mouths.
Some children need to suck it up and just live with the things their parents want and can do.

My train of thoughts was cut off by the blaring of the car, I flinched as the car continued causing a harsh sound. Joonggil turned to me with a surprise expression.

"Are you okay?"He queried while changing his face into a worried one. I glanced at him and smiled lightly..

"Yes…"I reassured while walking towards the car, "… shall we go now?"I asked as I opened the backseat door. Kwan got in first, he was ecstatic to feel the softness of the seats. I was about to hop in when Kwan stopped me.

"No!...."I stared at him with confused face.
"… I saw on the tv.…that the mom and dad should be at the front… because they're the parents."He continued.

"I guess it's fine if I just be seated here…."I reasoned but all I got in response was a frown. I sighed and forced a smile.
"Fine… don't be naughty there.…"I requested as he nod his head.

I shut the door closed and turn to joonggil that was waiting outside the car with a grin,
I rolled my eyes and grabbed the handle of the door and opened it. I hopped in as he did, I pulled the door closed and put on the seatbelt.

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V

As the car started to hit the road, Kwan started singing in a joyful tone, He hummed and even do a little hand gestures earning a chuckle from both Ryeon and joonggil.