He tensed up and shook all the way down to the ground and it seemed as if he was almost unconscious before she let up.

Surprisingly I didn't have the urge to want to help him at this particular moment. The pain I was feeling in my face blocked all sympathy for him. I shrugged and finished grabbing my things.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" I asked
Zhuri and she nodded her head no, dragging Rah by his hair into the
bathroom. She stepped out closing the door behind her.

"Why can't I stay with you zhuri?"

"Because. You ready?"

"Um yeah, let's go...I'll just get another room on the way." We exited the
room and orivnade in few doors down before she stopped entering the key and opening the room door.
Upon entrance I noticed Dayvon sitting on the bed.

"Z, No." I whispered as best I could fumbling for my hat and sun glasses.

"Damn folks you still trippin' on me? You're staying in here. It's for one night."
Dayvon got up grabbing my bags from my hands trying not to stare at my bruises.

"You could have the bed.
I'll sleep on the pull out." He mumbled.

"Where are you gonna sleep?" I looked at Z.

"Oh um in Durk's room." I smirked as hard as my bruised cheeks would allow.

"In Durk's room? Getting a little more comfortable huh?" She smiled shaking her head.

"He's a nice guy."

"Ooooh he's not just a gangbanger with money anymore?"

"Girl. Get settled, we"ll talk later but I gotta go." I pulled her into a tight hug.

"Thank you once again Z."

"Please let this be the last time
Stori. You're better than that" I nodded to assure her that this would in fact be the last time I went back to Rah. I was only Twenty-Three years old and had a whole life to live that Rah would cut short if I continued to put up with that.

Once Zhuri left I walked over taking a seat on the bed while Von was concentrated on his phone.

"Alright we got time." He patted his legs standing up.

"We're going to the movies tonight at Ten."

"Excuse me?"

"We going to the movies tonight at Ten. You gang now, and me and my dawgs go out and do things with eachother..." He trailed off.

"You consider me a friend?"

"To an extent, yeah sure."

"What about Durk's show?"

"It's covered. Don't worry about that, just come with me." held back the suite formins on my I held back the smile forming on my face.