Once I figured out what I wanted to wear I laid everything out on the bed and then made my way into the bathroom turning on the shower water. As I stripped I noticed the bruise on my lip was still very evident. I kissed my teeth knowing id have to wear lipstick again tonight.

Once I was completely nude I tied my hair up and stepped into the shower lathering and washing my body thoroughly.

Once I was finished I got out drying off. I applied my makeup and ran a brush through my hair after applying some edge control. I went back into the room, putting on Johnsons baby lotion and Dove deodorant. I got dressed in the outfit I picked and smiled at how good I looked. I sprayed some Dior perfume on myself and then grabbed my clutch.

"You ready Z?" I yelled.

"Yeah!" She came out of her room in an all black tight fitted romper.

"You look good! Tryna get you a rich nigga tonight?" I smirked.

"Girl no, Niggas are too problematic for me."

"Don't do that. If you can deal with Corah's ugly, broke, cheating ass. A rich nigga won't be the end of the world."

"Girl bye." I waved her off.

I grabbed the keys to my car and we headed out making our way to his home.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

PARKWAY GARDENS/O'BLOCK9:46 PMSTORI'S POV

9:46 PM
STORI'S POV.

Once we finally arrived it was a little after 9:30 and it was already packed.

1 pulled out my phone dialing Von's number and after a few rings he answered.

"'you here?" He answered.

"Yeah, we're parked in the back there was no space in the front."

'I'm coming, stay on the phone."

"Okay." I looked around the area waiting to see him and I finally spotted him.

"I see you."

"I don't see you." He laughed.

"My windows are tinted, we're getting out." Zhuri and I both got out and I locked the doors behind me and he finally spotted me.

"Hey." I smiled walking up to him.

"This is my sister Zhuri, Z this is
Von... Durks manager."