"You called the towing company?"

"Yeah, they're handling it." She scrolled through her phone.

"Thanks, I appreciate it. I can't believe my car just stopped outta nowhere."

"I can't believe you're gonna keep lying." She nonchalantly continued scrolling through her phone.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her. She glanced up at me and chuckled looking back down at the book. "Where's the bruise?"

" Zhuri what the hell you talking about?"

"Where's the bruise you need to cover up with make up Stori?"

"I don't have a bruise." She looked back up at me tilting her head.

"Gonna assume it's somewhere hiding under you hair." She closed her magazine standing up.

"So tell me, was it Corah or was it one of his hoes?" I squinted my eyes at her deciding if I should continue to lie or just tell her the truth being that I couldn't keep anything from her.

" Key " I mumbled.

"Hm." She poked out her bottom lip nodding. She turned out grabbing her car keys and a umbrella. "Let's go."

"Zhuri.."

"I didn't ask Stori, let's go." 1 bit my bottom lip and sighed following behind her. She unlocked the doors to her 2018 all black BMW X6 and we both got in as she started up the engine and we sped out of her drive way.

I so badly wanted to question where we were going but Zhuri's temper was lethal. Once she was mad the best thing to do was to just stay quiet and hope she didn't act to recklessly.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

PARKWAY GARDENSRESIDENCE2:00 a

PARKWAY GARDENS
RESIDENCE
2:00 a.m

We soon arrived to Key's apartment and Zhuri killed the engine and got out abandoning the umbrella and dashing to Key's front door. I got out following behind her with the umbrella as she banged on the door three times.

"I'm not opening the door to be jumped." Key yelled from the other side of the door.

"Open it or lIl kick it in." Zhuri said in a calm but demanding tone.

"I'd like to see you try." Zhuri placed her hands on her hips chuckling to herself.

"Okay." She stepped back a couple steps and kicked the door full force almost knocking it off the hinges.