chapter two

Chapter Two - Park

Enjoy<3

· · · : 🌌 : · · ·

Me and Nie Huaisang arrived at the park, I told him to get out of the car and wait for me on a nearby bench because I was gonna park the car.

Nie Huaisang got out and sat on a nearby bench as I drove the car to find a parking lot, I found one and parked my car there carefully. I got out of the car slowly, making sure my car door wouldn't hit any other car.

I mean, I don't want to scratch my car now do I? Anyways, I got out and walked to where Nie Huaisang was and sat down near him. "You wanna get ice cream?" He asked as I looked at him, giving him a nod as he put his hand inside his pocket to get money.

"Use my money, Huaisang." I said, my wallet already on my hand as I gave it to him. "No no, it's fine. Ice cream only costs what? 5 yuan? So it's fine, Jiang-xiong." He insisted as I just sighed and nodded, putting my wallet back into my pocket as I took out my phone and started to scroll down instagram.

Nie Huaisang went to the ice cream shop and bought two ice creams for the both of us, considering those 6 months of dating, he probably already knows what flavor I want. Which is ube( I do not know if chinese people eat ube ice cream which is a purple ice cream but let's pretend Chinese people eat ube. ).

Nie Huaisang came back, one ube ice cream and one avocado ice cream on both his hands. He gave me the purple one and ate his ice cream, of course, I started eating my ice cream as well. As I was peacefully eating my ice cream while scrolling on instagram, Nie Huaisang took a bite of my ice cream.

"Huaisang..." I said, glaring at him. I don't like sharing, especially when it comes to food. "Ah-! Duibuqi Jiang-xiong!" Nie Huaisang apologized as I just sighed and replied with a nod. Nie Huaisang smiled softly and kissed my cheek, I smiled slightly as I recieved the kiss from him.

God how I love this man so much. I thought to myself before continuing to scroll down instagram as Nie Huaisang minded his business. I put my phone back into my pocket as I looked at the sky, breaking the silence. "Isn't the sunset nice?" I asked, looking at the beautiful sky. Nie Huaisang nodded and leaned his head on my shoulder, I looked at his hand and all I could see was a cone.

How-... This man.. how the hell did he finish his ice cream so fast? Ah whatever. I shrugged it off and kissesd his head to which he replied with a light chuckle.

"Jiang-xiong, I'm prettier than the sunset." Nie Huaisang said, pouting playfully as I couldn't help but chuckle. "Oh I know, I just wanted to say that the sunset is nice." I replied with a smile on my face.

· · · : 🌌 : · · ·

Hope you enjoyed<3

Well then, see you in the new chapters!💗 - Sincerely yours