SECRETS ( edited )

As I left the slayers words sticked to me like spiky vines. I couldn't stop thinking about what he sed but I just shrugged it off thinking it was just waste my time to think about the slayer's words.

Soon I left that village after hunting some more to find Douma. I went to the roof top that we agreed to meet at and there stood douma with daki and gyutaro. " What are you two doing here save for douma. I thought you guys were still hunting. Specialty Douma " I sed as I glanced at him. While I was talking thier was only one thing that occupied their mind. "He is very powerful. No wonder muzan sama likes him." All thought in sync.

" Now let's go. The sun will be up in a hour." I sed as I start walking in to the forests that we would meet the others

|¶∆• FLASHBACK •∆¶|
Douma pov
Some hours after we departed I got filled after eating 20 maybe 30 humans. I don't know I lost count of the people I ate. " Hmmm I am pretty stuffed I will maybe go see what Kokoshibu dono is up to~" I thought as I ate the limb of a human.

I started to head to the place where me and he agreed to meet. On the way I spotted daki and gyutaro eating a human so I decided to go see what they were doing. As I went there daki's eyes started to shine when she saw me. You see we are besties so we were very close. "Hello bestie, are you done feasting~" in a play full manner. " Yep, I was just about to leave with Oni chan" she sed as he pointed at her brother gyutaro. He looked visible confused and displeased with the friend ship we hold. " What do you want Douma" he asked with a scowl on his face. "Awww oni Chan don't be mean. He is our superior and my best friend." Daki pouted. Gyutaro stopped not arguing with her sister. He don't like to make her angry.

"So the real reason I am here is to asked if you two want to accompany me to go see Kokoshibu dono is up to. We separated due to lack of food that is why I am alone. So would you~" I explained. "Okie dokie then " daki replied as we left.

We soon got on top of a roof top to search where is Kokoshibu dono. Then I heard a faint sound of sword clashing. We scented two strong presence in the nearby distance. We hurriedly went there recognizing one of the presence.

As we got there we could here grunts and coughs as Kokoshibu dono was standing above a slayer that we assumed was a hashira on the ground heavily injured and a sword pointed at his throat. It looks to be that they were conversing about something.

The slayer wore a blue kimono and grey pants with pitch black hair fading to light blue wich reached to his lower back and now tangled all around where he was lying. The most noticeable feature being a flowing water shaped mark on his cheek that closely resembles the mark Kokoshibu dono has

|¶∆• Flashback ends •∆¶|
Kokoshibu pov
We finally reached the area that we were supposed to meet the others. Then they spotted Hantengu and Giyoko and akaza.

"W...ha..t took..k yo..u so long. We..were... here for almost an hour. And...th...e sun ....would rise soon" Hantengu spoke. "Yes, like he sed. Where the fuck were you." Giyoko asked. " I was fighting the water hashira." I boldly replied without any emotions. " Sure, now let's go. I don't want to be caught in the sun" Giyoko sed as we replied with a nod. Soon we left for the in infinity fortress. as all of this were playing out akaza watched in amusement at the caouse  that unrevealed it self.

I entered my room and saw muzan on the bed reading one of my books as he saw me he put down the book and looked at me straight in the eyes." "Care to explain this my little lamb." He asked as he showed me the bottle of birth control pills.

Could see the tears that was threatening to let loose in his eyes. He looked calm and self control. But his aura told him other wise. His aura was filled with grief ,betrayal and sadness. "Why" muzan asked. "Why did you hide this" now hot tears rolling down his pale cheeks.
-----------------------------------------------------------
hello guys, how's my chapter hope it is good. So I decided write this chapter bit early because I felt so. Thank you so much kukiko_uchiha for giving me support by writing inspiring comments. I thought a lote of times to stop writing at first but you inspired me to keep going and now I have a decent amount of views so thank you so much. I hope your having a great day or night and as always,

Remember to be hydrated and drink plenty of water

Your beloved
~A/n chan~