''You go take a shower, I'll make the bed, and get in after you,'' he tells me. I smile at him softly. ''Thanks,'' I say getting up, walking around and kissing him on the cheek before heading into the bathroom.

Once I was done in the shower I wrapped a towel around my body before heading into the bedroom seeing the bed and the light on. ''Shower's yours,'' I tell him. He turns to look at me and smiles not hiding how he looks me up and down. 

I blush before moving over to the bedside table to grab my wand, to conjure enough wind from the tip of my wand to dry my hair. While we may have been together officially since the war ended, we have yet to take that physical step in our relationship. 

But it doesn't mean I don't think about it often. I shake the thoughts from my head placing my wand back down on the bedside table before turning around and heading towards the walk-in wardrobe. 

I strip myself of the towel and start pulling on the undergarments that I had previously chosen last night before putting on the clothes over top.

Allison's Outfit, with pants, but I imagine more stylish and designer boots.

Once I was dressed I sat down on the chair in the middle of the closet and started putting on the boots I thought would look perfect with the outfit. 

Once I was finished I stood back up grabbed my towel and walked out. I hung it over my desk chair, waiting to hang it up in the bathroom after Harry was finished. 

While waiting I get started on my hair and decide to style it upwards today for a change. I grabbed my hairbrush and started brushing through the strands, getting out any knots that may have formed while I was drying it. 

Allison's Hairstyle

Allison's Hairstyle

Once I was finished I put on some lipgloss before sighing and nodding at my reflection in the mirror before I heard a tapping at the window.