❝︎CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 away from her father, Harry approached him. Juniper made her way over to Hermione and Ron, Remus standing to the side with Peter tight in his grasp. Juniper sat down, smiling gently at Ron and Hermione. Hermione asked first. "How'd it go?"

     Juniper smiled. "I have my dad back."

     Hermione's eyes brightened. "He remembered you?"

     "He remembered me," Juniper nodded. The thought of having her dad back in her life was enthralling. She couldn't wait to tell her mother. Hermione's eyes suddenly caught the full moon and she stood up quickly. Juniper followed after her.

     "Harry!" Hermione yelled, grabbing his attention. Harry turned, looking to where Hermione pointed.

     Juniper wasn't focused on that, she was focused on Remus. She walked closer to him. "Uncle Remus?"

     "Remus, my old friend, have you taken your potion tonight?" Sirius asked, running over with Harry.

     "What's happening to him?" Juniper asked, fear in her voice. She walked closer but her dad grabbed her, pulling her back.

     "Stay away from him, Juniper." He gently pushed her towards Hermione who grabbed her, pulling her close. Sirius held Remus and he let out screams of pain. Remus fell to the ground, wand dropping from his hand. Peter quickly picked it up Harry cast the spell to send the wand flying from his hand. Peter looked at him before smiling and waving as he shrunk down to his rat size. He went running and Harry went to chase him but Hermione stopped him.

A yell fell from Remus as his nails turned to claws and his teeth turned to fangs and then he fully transformed into a wolf, throwing Sirius to the side, off the hill. Juniper yelled for her father and this time Harry held her back, keeping her from running after him. Juniper struggled in his grip and Harry held her tighter, pulling her to him and placing an arm around her to keep her in place. The wolf in front of them whimpered.

     "Let go of me," Juniper begged.

     "Only if you promise not to run off."

     "Fine!" Juniper snapped and Harry let his arm drop. Juniper pulled out her wand and stalked closer to the wolf that was her Uncle. "Remus?" Juniper softly asked as the wolf's yellow eyes looked at her. "Uncle Remus?" The wolf looked at her before howling. Remus stalked closer to her but Juniper didn't move, standing there, frozen, whilst also being convinced he wouldn't hurt her. "Remus, please."

     Snape crawled out from the hole and stood in front of Harry, Hermione, and Ron. "There you are, Potter." A growl left the wolf's lips and Snape turned, quickly covering the three students behind him. "Miss Black, I suggest you get back."