THE ONE WHERE THE MONKEY GETS AWAY

Start from the beginning

"The monkey? Have you seen a monkey?" Monica shouts.

"Saw Regis Philbin once..." Mr. Heckles stares in the distance.

"OK. Thank you Mr. Heckles" Phoebe says as we walk away.

"You owe me a waffle." Mr. Heckles whispers.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

AFTER CHECKING THE third and fourth floors, Me, Monica, & Phoebe walk back into the apartment.

"Hi. We checked the third and fourth floor, no-one's seen
Marcel." Monica informs.

"Marcel?" The animal control lady says.

"My uncle Marcel..." Ross tries to cover.

"Oh, is that who the monkey's named after?" Phoebe inquires.

The animal control lady sighs, "OK. Are you aware that possession of an illegal exotic is, er, punishable by up to two years in prison and confiscation of the animal?"

"Oh my god. You'd put that poor little creature in jail?" Phoebe gasps.

"Phoebes? You remember how we talked about saying things quietly to yourself first?" I pat her shoulder.

"Yes, but there isn't always time..." phoebe sighs.

Monica motions to the table as me, Monica, and Rachel all sit at the table with her, "Look. I'm sure there's some friendly way to reconcile this. Erm, have a seat. First of all, we haven't been introduced. I, I'm Monica Geller...

"Oh my god, you are! And you're Ella Mayfield and Rachel Green! Louisa Jeanette. Lincoln High? I sat behind you guys in, in homeroom!" Luisa says.

All three of us pretend to remember her, "You have no idea who I am, do you?" Louisa asks.

"Not at all." We all say.

Louisa stands up, "Well. Maybe that's because you spent four years ignoring me. I mean, would it have been so hard to say "Morning Louisa" or "nice overalls"?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Me and Monica apologize.

"Nah. It's not so much you two. You were fat. And you had crippling anxiety. You both had your own problems... But you! What a bitch!" She says to Rachel.

"WHAT?" Rachel stands up.

"Alright, you know what? Be that as it may, you think you
could help us out here on that monkey thing? You know,
just for old time's sake? "Go Bobcats!" I cheer.

"I could... but I won't. If I find that monkey... He's mine!" Louisa leaves the apartment.

"Dun, dun, dun... Sorry." Phoebe sings.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

MONICA, PHOEBE, AND ME were looking for Marcel in the basement.

"Marcel?" We all called out his name.

"Oh my god!" Phoebe exclaims causing Monica to scream, "Something just brushed up against my right leg!"

"What is it" I shout.

"Oh, oh. It's OK! It was just my left leg." Phoebe sighs in relief as we see Marcel in the corner.

"Look, guys!" Monica shines the light on him.

"Oh, yeah. Oh, Marcel, come here. Oh come here Marcel..." phoebe calls out his name.

Louisa walks down the stairs, "Step aside ladies..."

"What are you gonna do?" I ask.

"Just a small tranquilliser..." Louisa shoots the tranquilizer at Marcel but Phoebe jumps in the way.