THE ONE WHERE THE MONKEY GETS AWAY

Depuis le début

"Tonight, tonight?" Joey asks.

"Well, I think it's perfect, you know, it's just gonna be the
two of us, she's spent all day taking care of my monkey..." Ross explains his plan.

Chandler sighs, "I can't remember the last time I got a girl to take care of my monkey."

Joey laughs, "ask Ella she might."

Chandler's face turns red as Ross continues, "Anyway, you know, I figured after work, I'd go pick up a bottle of wine, go over there, and, er, try to woo her."

Chandler snaps his fingers, "Hey. You know what you should do? You should take her back to the 1890's when that phrase was last used."

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

"HOW COULD YOU loose him?" Joey exclaims.

"I don't know, I don't know, we were watching TV, and then he pooped in Monica's shoe..." Rachel sighed.

"Wait... He pooped in my shoe? Which one?" Monica ran up to her.

"I don't know... The left one." Rachel shrugged.

Monica sighed, "Which ones?"

"Oh, oh, those little clunkly Amish things you think go with everything." Rachel fluffs a pillow as Phoebe walks in.

"Hey, hi. Whoa, oh, why is the air in here so negative?" Phoebe waves her hand in the air.

"Rachel lost Marcel." I added.

"Oh no, how?" Phoebe gasped.

"He, he pooped in my shoe." Monica complained.

"Which one?" Phoebe asked.

Monica whined, "Those cute little black ones I wear all the time."

"No. Which one? The right or left? Cos the left one is lucky..." Phoebe said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Come on you guys, what am I going to do? What are we going to do?" Rachel panics.

"Alright, alright, alright, you're a monkey, you're loose in the city... Where do you go?" Joey asks.

Chandler puts his hand on my shoulder, "OK. It's his first time out, so he's probably gonna want to do some of the touristy things... Me and Ella will go to Cats, you go to the Russian tea-room."

Rachel hits him with a pillow, "Oh my god. Come on you guys. He's gonna be home any minute. He's gonna kill me."

"OK. We'll start with the building. You guys take the first
and second floor, Phoebe, Ella, and I will take third and fourth." Monica bosses.

"Wha, wha, wh, what am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?" Rachel asks.

"OK. You stay here. You just wait by the phone. Spray Lysol in my shoe, and wait for Ross to kill you." We all leave.

"Does anybody wanna trade?" Rachel shouts.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

ME, MONICA AND PHOEBE walk through the halls of the apartment building, we knock on Mr. Heckles' door.

"What do you want?" Mr. Heckles asks.

"Mr. Heckles. Our, our friends lost a monkey. Have you seen it?" Monica asks.

"I left a Belgian waffle out here. Did you take it?" Mr. Heckles points at me.

"No?" I question.

"Why would you leave your Belgian waffle in the hall?" Phoebe asks.

Mr. Heckles sighs, "I wasn't ready for it."