THE ONE WITH THE STONED GUY

Start from the beginning

"Where are you going, Mr. Suity-Man?" Phoebe asks as I sit next to Joey.

"Well, I have an appointment to see Dr. Robert Pillman,
career counselor a-gogo." He paused, "I added the "a-gogo".

"Career counselor?" Rachel questioned.

"Hey, you guys all know what you want to do." Chandler put the business card away.

"I don't!" Rachel added.

"Hey, you guys in the living room all know what you want to do. You know, you have goals. You have dreams. I don't have a dream." Chandler continues.

Ross buts in, "Ah, the lesser-known "I don't have a dream" speech."

Monica walks in smiling widely, "Oh, I love my life, I love my life!"

"Ooh! Brian's Song!" Phoebe points.

"The meeting with the guy went great?" I asked as I put my sketchbook down.

"So great! He showed me where the restaurant's going to be. It's this cute little place on 10th Street. Not too big, not too small. Just right." Monica smiled.

"Was it formerly owned by a blonde woman and some bears?" Chandler said as I hit his wrist as I giggled.

Monica walks over to Phoebe, "So anyway, I'm
cooking dinner for him Monday night. You know, kind of like an audition. And Phoebe, he really wants you to
be here, which will be great for me because you can 'ooh' and 'ahh' and make yummy noises."

"What are you going to make?" Rachel asked from her spot at the kitchen table.

"Yummy noises." Phoebe says as if Rachel wasn't listening.

Rachel pauses, "And Monica, what are you going to make?"

"I don't know. I don't know. It's just going to be so great!" Monica sits next to Rachel.

"Ooh! I know what you could make!" Phoebe runs over to join Monica and Rachel in the kitchen, "I know! Oh, you should definitely make that thing... you know, with the stuff? You know, that thing... with the stuff...? OK, I don't know."

"Hey guys, does anybody know a good date place in the neighborhood?" Ross asks.

"How about Tony's? If you can finish a 32-ounce steak,
it's free." Joey clicks his tongue.

"OK, ahem, hey, does anybody know a good place if you're not dating a puma?" Ross asks again.

"Who are you going out with?" Chandler laughs.

"Oh, is this the bug lady?" I start sketching.

"Bzzzz.... I love you, Ross." Rachel tries to sound like a bug.

"Her name is Celia. She's not a bug lady. She's curator of insects at the museum." Ross corrects them.

"So what are you guys going to do?" Monica asks.

"Oh, I just thought we could go out to dinner, and then maybe bring her back to my place and I might introduce her to my monkey." Ross predicts.

"And he's not speaking metaphorically." Chandler sighs as he looks at my sketchbook.

Chandler watches over my shoulder, "can I help you?" I ask.

"Yeah- tell me what wizard taught you how to draw like that." He points to a picture of a cat I did.

I laugh, "I don't know, it's just lots of practice."

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・