THE ONE WITH THE CANDY HEARTS

En başından başla

"Hi, Ella." Janice smiles.

"Ok, well, this was very special." Chandler uncomfortably laughs.

"Mon, Rache, come see who's out here!" I shout.

"What's going on- Oh my god. Janice, hi!" Rachel shakes Janice's hand.

LJanice is gonna go away now." Chandler smiles in embarrassment.

"I'll be right back." Monica runs into the apartment.

Rachel notices Joey coming back home, "Oh, Joey, look who it is."

"Whoa." Joey laughs.

"Oh, good, Joey's home now." Chandler looks like he's about to die of embarrassment.

"This is so fun. This is like a reunion in the hall." Janice laughs.

"Oh, hi, Ross. Yeah. There's someone I want you to say hi to. He just happened to call." Monica handed Janice the phone.

"Hi, Ross. Yes, it's me. How did you know?" Janice says into the phone as Chandler gives me a death glare.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

"OK, SO NOW we need um sage branches and the sacramental wine." Phoebe reads off the list.

"All I have is, is oregano and a Fresca." Monica holds the bottles up.

"Um, that's ok! Ok. All right. Now we need the semen of a righteous man." Phoebe lists.

"Ok, Pheebs, you know what, if we had that, we wouldn't be doing the ritual in the first place." Rachel laughs.

"Can we just start throwing things in?" I ask eagerly.

"Ok, yeah, ok. Oh." Phoebe says.

"Ok, Barry's letters. Adam Ritter's boxer shorts." Rachel throws her things in.

"Ok, and I have the uh receipt for my dinner with Nokululu Oon Ah Ah." Phoebe throws in in.

"The movie ticket from the movie Andrew took me to before I found out he was cheating." I threw it in.

"Look, here's a picture of Scotty Jared naked." Monica smiles.

"Hey he's wearing a sweater." Rachel smiles.

"No." Monica laughs.

"Eww!" Me, Rachel, and Phoebe exclaim as Monica throws it in.

"And here we have the last of Paulo's grappa." Rachel starts to put it in.

"Hey, Rachel, isn't that stuff almost pure--" Monica tried to stop her as the fire gets bigger.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

"WHAT DO WE got there?" One of the firefighters asks

"A piece of something: boxer shorts, a movie ticket, greeting cards, and what looks like a half-charred picture--Wow, that guy's hairier than the Chief!" The other firefighter asks.

"You know, it's a really funny story how this happened." Monica grabs the picture and laughs nervously.

"It's all right. It's all right. You don't have to explain.
This isn't the first boyfriend bonfire that we've seen get
out of control." The third firefighter asks.

"You're our third call tonight." The fourth one states.

"Really?" Rachel asks.

"Oh, sure, Valentine's is our busiest night of the year." The second one says.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

"WE GET OFF around midnight, why don't we pick you up then?" The third firefighter asks.

"So, um, will you bring the truck?" I ask.

"I'll even let you ring the bell." The first firefighter says.

"Oh, my god." Rachel exclaimed.

"See, there you go, the cleansing works!" Phoebe smiles.

"They're nice guys." Monica smiles

"Oh, they're firemen guys." Rachel smirks.

" Rachel smirks