THE ONE WITH THE DOZEN LASAGNAS

Start from the beginning

"Aunt Syl, I did this as a favor, I am not a caterer.
What do you want me to do with a dozen lasagnas?" Monica listens to her aunt on the other line, "Nice talk, Aunt Syl. You kiss Uncle Freddie with that mouth?"

I giggle softly at Monica.

"Hey Ross, listen, you know that right now, your baby's only this big?" Joey measures about 2 inches with his thumb and index finger, "This is your baby." Joey puts on a baby voice, "Hi Daddy!"

"Hello!" Ross waves.

"How come you don't live with Mommy? How come Mommy lives with that other lady? What's a lesbian?" Joey playfully hits Ross.

"Hey Chandler? Are you like fully done with that yogurt or can I have it?" I motion to the yogurt.

"Uh- yeah, you can have it." Chandler says as Rachel enters with Paolo, speaking Italian. Ross looks annoyed.

"Honey, you can say it, Poconos, Poconos, it's like Poc-o-nos." Rachel says as she touches Paolo's nose with forefinger with each syllable.

"Ah, poke" Paolo touches Rachel's nose,  "a" touches nose again, "nose, mmm" they rub noses before Paolo then kisses her.

"Mma, Mma, Mmaah" the guys mock in the living room.

"Shut up." I laugh as I pat chandler's shoulder and walk to the kitchen.

"So, did I hear Poconos?" Monica teases.

"Yes, my sister's giving us her place for the weekend." Rachel sits at the table.

"Woo-hoo, first weekend away together!" Phoebe cheers.

"Yeah, that's a big step." I add.

"I know..." Rachel smiles.

In the living room Chandler is trying to comfort his friend, "Ah, it's just a weekend, big deal!"

"Oh and Micheal taking Ella out isn't a big deal to you? Wasn't this supposed to be just a fling, huh? Shouldn't it
be...flung by now?" Ross immediately regrets what he just said.

Chandler hits Ross' arm causing him to rub the spot that was just hit, "sorry- that was too far."

Back with the girls in the kitchen, " I mean, we are way past the fling thing, I mean, I am feeling things that I've only read about in Danielle Steele books, you know? I mean, when I'm with him, I'm totally, totally..."

In the living room Ross is holding his stomach, " ...nauseous, I'm physically nauseous. What am I supposed to do, huh? Call immigration?" He pauses, "I could
call immigration!"

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

"I CANT BELIEVE you don't want to know. I mean, I
couldn't not know, I mean, if, if the doctor knows, and Carol knows, and Susan knows...." Rachel says as she pauses her shift at the coffee house to talk to us.

And Monica knows..." Monica interrupts.

"Wha, heh, how could you know, I don't even know!" Ross scoffs.

"Carol called me to thank me for the lasagna, I asked, she told me." Monica explains.

"So what's it gonna be?" Joey asks as Monica whispers in his ear. Ross gets up and waves arms frantically in protest.

"Wait--oh--hey--huh, oh great now he knows, and I don't know!" Ross exclaims.

"I'm sorry, I'm just excited about being an aunt!" Monica smiles.

"Or an uncle..." Joey adds.

Me and Chandler give each other a look at Joey's comment.

Phoebe walks in, "Hey Phoebe!" We all greet.