THE ONE WHERE UNDERDOG GETS AWAY

Start from the beginning

"Tonight, on a very special Blossom." Chandler says in a Tv voice.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

"MMM, LOOKING GOOD. Ok, cider's mulling, turkey's turking, yams are yamming. What?" Monica asks Ross.

"I don't know. It's just not the same without Mom in the kitchen." Ross sighs.

"All right, that's it. You know what? Just get out of my
way and stop moping." Monica stated.

Ross smiled, "That's closer."

"I got the tickets! I got the tickets! Five hours from now,
shoop, shoop." Rachel ran into the apartment excitedly.

"Oh, you must stop shooping." Chandler looked at her.

Rachel ran to her room, "Ok, I'm gonna get my stuff."

I walked out of my bedroom, "There's the birthday girl!" Phoebe shouted.

I smiled at her, "yes it is. I can't believe I've been on this terrible world for 25 years."

Chandler laughed, "I can't believe you made it this far."

"Chandler, will you just come in already?" Joey scolds as Chandler stands by the door.

"No, I prefer to keep a safe distance from all this
merriment." Chandler says.

"So what? I have to walk over there for you to hug me?" I laughed.

"Ella, don't you hate physical touch?" Ross asked.

"Well yeah? But it's Chandler." I say as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

I walk towards Chandler and hug him as Phoebe pretends to fly the pumpkin pie towards Chandler, "Look out, incoming pumpkin pie!"

Chandler pulls away from the hug, "Ok, we all laughed when you did it with the stuffing, but that's not funny anymore."

I watched as Chandler left the apartment, "Hey, Monica, I got a question. I don't see any tater tots." Joey asked.

"That's not a question." Monica stated.

"But my mom always makes them. It's like a tradition. You get a little piece of turkey on your fork, a little cranberry sauce, and a tot! It's bad enough I can't be with my family because of my disease." Joey pouted to make Monica feel bad for him.

"All right, fine. Tonight's potatoes will be both mashed with lumps, and in the form of tots." Monica gave in.

"Ok, I'm off to talk to my unborn child." Ross tries to try some of the Thanksgiving.

"Ah!" Monica smacks his hand.

"Ok, Mom never hit." Ross said as he left.

"Ok, all done." Phoebe said as she mashed the potatoes.

"What, Phoebe, did you whip the potatoes--Ross needs lumps!" Monica sighed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, oh, I just, I thought we could have them
whipped and then add some peas and onions." Phoebe explained.

"Why would we do that?" Monica asked

"Well, 'cause then they'd be like my mom used to make them, you know, before she died." Phoebe had puppy dog eyes.

"Ok, three kinds of potatoes coming up." Monica sighs as she looks at me expectantly.

"As long as I get my cheesecake I don't care about types of potatoes." I smiled.

"We've got that too." Monica held up the batter.

"YES!" I fist pump the air.

"Ok, good-bye you guys. Thanks for everything. Oh, sorry! Oh, sorry!" Rachel came out of her room and accidentally hit me and Joey with her skis.