JC: Get a hold of yourself Tae. You are better out of all these. He said as he patted his hair gently.

Tae: Oh stop. I am not a child. Seriously. And go to your room. I want to sleep.

Jackson lied on his laps and closed his eyes with a little smile.

Tae: Get out.

JC: What about me sleeping here tonight?

Taehyung caressed his nose and hit his forehead hardly making him groan.

JC: Why are you so aggressive????

Tae: Get the hell out of here. Taehyung said holding his laugh.

The blond boy left a small chuckle and ran out after kissing his cheek quickly.

Tae: JACKSON!!!!! Ewwww!

JC: I LOVE YOUUUU!!!!

Tae: This little..Yeontan, why didn't you stop him? I taught you to attack thought.

Tan just stared at him with his huge cute eyes and faked to sleep.

Tae: You love him too much. This is not good. Hah.

________________

That was the hundredth time that Jungkook stared at his phone planning to call Taehyung and the hundredth time that he just sighed and gave up on the tempting idea, to take a shower and get ready for the night.

He had spent the day with his family and that was now time to spend time with his friends. He got ready fast and grabbed the keys of his motorbike.

His mom called him while he was going down the stairs with a quick pace.

Mrs Jeon: Are you leaving honey?

JK: Yeah. I have a race today.

Mrs Jeon sighed and walked over to fix her son's hair.

Mrs Jeon: Right. My son is a racer. God. I will never get used to it. Haha.

JK: Yeah. Hahaha.

Mrs Jeon: You are a grown up man and have the right to have your own hobby but still, I will repeat it again. Don't get hurt. Okay?

JK: I won' t mom. Don't worry. I am leaving now. I will see you tomorrow at the company.

Mrs Jeon: Alright.

Jungkook kissed her forehead and made his way to the door, bidding good bye to his dad who just arrived from the garden with Junghyun.

JH: I Wonder where his races are taking place.

Mr Jeon: Don't even wonder. Places like that are not for innocent and pure girls like you.

Mrs Jeon giggled and held her hand.

Mrs Jeon: Your hobby is to spend time with your mommy and daddy. Let's go. We will Watch the movie you requested.

JH: Oh. Yeeaaah. Hahaha.

Mr Jeon patted her hair and they went to the living room.

As for Jungkook, he arrived at the race some minutes of ride later. As soon as he parked, he spotted his friends and walked over with a smile.

HS: What took you so long?

JK: I was with my family. What do you mean. Today is saturday.

Kai: Family day. Hahaha. You guys are so cute. It's been months now that I didn't meet my parents.

SY: He even spent time with my family. Shh.

JK: Are you jealous darling?

Soyeon chuckled and handed him a bottle of beer.