Everyone in the huge hall looked at one anothers, surprised by the anwer, as Taehyung in front of his phone. He bite his finger and took a more comfortable position, holding Tan tight. The reporters took notes quickly and got more and more curious.

- Can you possibly tell us more about this?

JK: This is personnal sorry. As for Ms Kim's love interest and love life, I am not the one who should talk about it.

- Is this the end of the cooperation between you and The KM group?

JK: No. We had been partners for a decade now and we don't plan in any way to end this partnership. However, the companies won't merge as it was planned.

- Mr Jeon! Are you still in contact with your girlfriend ?

Jungkook raised his eyes at the camera, and for a split of second, Taehyung thought he was going to adress his next words to him. That was throught the phone, but the eyes contact was real.

- Unfortunately, I lost him in all the mess that happened.

Tae: .......

- "Him??" The reporter asked and everyone began to scream their questions.

Taehyung gulped and turned his phone off. He looked ahead him, and felt his heart beating fast. The way only Jungkook could make it beat and that he didn't feel since a while. He held his chest and covered his mouth, still moved by what he saw. Not only Jungkook canceled the wedding, but he also came out as bi in front of thousands of people. The only thing he wondered at this point was if he told Ga eun that it was him this whole time.

God. He couldn't even think about this eventuality.

Tae: Oh my god.What have you done Hyung..Why did you have to make things more complicated...Hah.

" So? Are you feelling better now?" Got suddenly heard behind him.

He flinched and turned around to find Jackson leaning agaisnt the door, crossing his arms. He licked his lips and raised his eyebrows.

Tae: Fuck. You starlted me. What are you doing in my room at this hour? Don't you have work tomorrow? He asked as he fixed his T-shirt.

JC: And what are you doing out here in the cold, this late?

Taehyung lowered his head and pouted making the other boy sigh. He took Yeontan in his arms and pulled Taehyung inside before closing the door and the curtains. The latter sat on the bed and just observed him. Jackson got seat in front of him the second after and took the phone from his hand.

Tae: Ya..

JC: Shh.

Tae: I was just watching the news and reading my friends' texts. That's all. Why are you looking at me like that?

JC: Nothing. I just wonder why you love to get hurt so much.

Tae: That's not w-

JC: You have been doing well so far here. I am not ready to comfort you all night again yet because of all the shit that is happening in there.

Tae: ....

JC: What are you planning to do now? Contact him?

Tae: No. I know this is a bad idea.. I know I will get into problems again and I will get hurt again by my family..Hah.