scarameow and collei running through the forest

Chapter 2

Wandere woke up still as a cat. He recalled being saved from the little green hair girl collei from the fungi. He's a little embarrassed but at least the girls taking him back to the city. Since he's pretty much powerless as a cat so he has to relay on others. But at least he gets attention.

"Morning kitty!" Collei had allready gotten dresed and ready. She had gotten fresh cat safe food for wandere , at first he was hesitant but adventualy he had to give in due to the girl practically begging him to eat it.

This to the puppet is the worst thing that has happened to him. Being begged at to eat... or perhaps this is away to get attention?  "Right lets go before tighnari shows up" collei opened the door for the little cat to let him out of the hut. Wandere would be lying to himself if he denied he kinda enjoyed it here.

Collei waves good bye to tighnari, letting him know the two of them where going to the city. They walked down the dirt and narrow path to the city and stop every now and then for some snacks. "Man i wish i could keep you kitty" collei pets the kittens head as she ate her snack.

"I bet your owner is worried.... but at least you will be reunited" collei then got off thw floor and brushed off any dirt off. Wandere then walked a little infront of the girl "hey wait!" Collei then ran after the kitten.

----------------------------

Not too far away 2 familiar faces where heading towards the city. A blond travler with a white dress and a small paimon next to her "travler why are we back in sumeru? We just got to fontaine?" Paimon was very confused on why the two where now travling backwards. But befor the travler could exsplain a dark purple kitten ran right pass them.

"Wow is that a cat?"

"Ah sorry paimon and travler" collei came running up behind them. "Am sorry but you didn't see a small dark cat right?"
Paimon then pointed out that a little cat just ran past which then made collei spring back into action and run after the small kitty "kitty slow down theirs enemies here!"

Collei then left paimon and the traveler in a state of confusion "huh.... i wonder if that cat is collei's?" Paimon questioned.

----------------------------

Wandere was still running and finaly made it back to the city. The puppet sighed in relief that he was finally here "wait kitty!" Collei then managed to catch up with him "allright then... can i... pet you... one more time?" Collei asked while trying to catch her breath. The purple kitten rolled his eyes but allowed her to pet him, know one will know he's the cat right?

Collei then trust the cat that he will find his way home "allright go find you owner. Am sad i couldn't keep you but you have a family, well i hope at least " she waved goodbye and returned home.

Now wandere was alone... the puppet dose feel a little sad, however atleast he can now focus of finding nahida and figure out how he can be 'human' again. "oh dehya look at this little kitten" an unfamiliar voice came from behind wandere.

Gentle hands scooped him up and held him like a baby "err candace i dont think he likes being held" the lady who gose by the name dehya can clearly read wandere like a book, he doesn't like being held. Wandere hissed at candace hoping to frighten her, however it back fired.

"Aww he's so cute"

"Candace you cant keep him... the desert would be too hot for him"

This then made candece realise the problem of having a cat with thick fluffy fur being in the scorching heat. "Yeah your right sorry kitten" candence then put the cat down and watched him ran away

"Hopefully the kitten has a safe home"

"Dont worry candace the kitten looked healthy"

Finally wandere was back on track on finding-

"OH MY GOT A LOST CAT!"

'you gotta be kidding me' wandere thought to himself.

696 words

I was hoping to aim for 1000 words but i just feels like its getting a bit draged out XD