2.

Scarlet walked with the boys and Krum into the Slytherin common room, which still looked the same as the last time she was there. Memories flooded back into her mind of all the good times she had spent near that glowing fireplace, but she pushed them away. The further in she walked, the more stares and whispers she earned, making her smirk as she walked toward the boys' hallway.

"I've still got some of your clothes," Theo said as he walked ahead of them to his door. "You should change."

"I thought I looked hot in what I'm wearing," Scarlet said to Enzo who smirked at her, earning a glare from Theo who pushed his door open.

"Remind me to crash his car," Theo mumbled as they all walked into his room while Scarlet told Krum to chill on the bed. "Here."

Scarlet faced back to Theo to see him holding out folded clothes that she took. "Woah," she laughed. "Who knew that you could fold your clothes."

"Just hurry up," Theo muttered, the corners of his mouth tugging up as she laughed, walking into his clean bathroom.

She closed the door behind her and quickly took off her many layers of Durmstrang uniform before changing into black jeans with a white cropped shirt and her brother's leather jacket that was slightly big, but she didn't mind.

"Everyone ready?" Scarlet asked as she walked out of the room to see all the boys had changed. Even Krum was wearing a different shirt and jacket. Must be her brothers' clothes.

"Yep. Let's hurry this up," Blaise said as he opened the door. "Also, when the fuck did you get an accent?"

Scarlet snorted, throwing her uniform on Theo's as she walked past. "That's what happens when you get shipped to another school. Plus, it's only noticeable with a few words."

"Well, it's good to have you back, sorella," Theo said, walking out of his room behind her.

Krum stayed at her side on alert as they walked down the hallway, reaching a portrait that was taller than the boys with an older man sitting on a rock with a glass of wine in hand. Draco whispered the password, and the portrait opened. Scarlet couldn't help but run her fingers along the smooth stone as they made their way down the path.

A smile broke on her face as she looked around the cave that was lit up, illuminating all the different colored cars and motorbikes that belonged to other Slytherins who also raced.

At Hogwarts, each house had racers and fighters that competed sometimes once and week or even more. Slytherin had always come out on top as winners when it came to street racing, and she just hoped that nothing had changed since she left. That would be a shame.

"She's over here," Enzo announced, walking past Slytherins who nodded at the group with respect.

They passed Draco's emerald, green Mazda RX-7 and Blaise's Astros navy blue Skyline R33 GT-R which still looked the same but cleaner than the last time they all raced together.

Krum whistled as he looked around and then Scarlet whistled as she spotted her jet-black Toyota Supra MK parked next to Theo's dark orange Acura Integra G5-R and Enzo's pearl white Volkswagen Jetta.

"She's still beautiful," Scarlet drawled with joy as she ran her fingers over the shining paint coat. "How does she sound?"

"She sounds even better," Theo said, leaning back against his car with his arms crossed over his chest. "Get in and we'll go."

Enzo threw Scarlet her keys that she caught, unlocking her car. "You're with me," she said to Krum who nodded, opening the passenger door with a smirk.

"Follow behind me," Theo ordered as he got into his car.