1.

"Does it feel weird to be back?" Viktor Krum questioned Scarlet Nott in Bulgarian as he adjusted her red coat while she put on her black ushanka, the pair near the Great Hall of Hogwarts.

Scarlet smirked up at him with a fire in her eyes. "Not one bit. Durmstrang is my home, not here," she answered him in Bulgarian as he smirked down at her, taking a step back. "How do I look, Vik?"

He offered his hand out to her and she placed her hand in his own. "Let's see, shall we?" He then twirled the girl as she smiled at him, her hair freely bouncing around. "You look cruelly beautiful, Star."

"Are you two ready?" Igor Karkaroff asked them as he walked up to Krum's side with his usual sneer on his face. "I want the other schools to feel intimidated by our existence."

Krum deeply laughed, offering his arm to Scarlet. "If anyone can intimidate them, it's Scarlet and I."

"That's why you two will be together with me," Igor stated as Scarlet linked her arm with Krum's toned one. "I want my famous Quidditch players by my side."

"We should've brought at least one other girl," Scarlet mumbled, and Krum nodded his head in agreement.

Being Krum's right-hand lady and closest friend meant Scarlet went everywhere with him. From Quidditch matches to horrible Hogwarts and it sucked being the only girl.

"Be quiet," Igor harshly ordered her and everyone else as the Beauxbatons Academy was announced from inside the Great Hall.

Scarlet watched as the Beauxbatons Academy girls walked into the Great Hall which was filled with chatter and cheering before the grand doors closed behind them. She tried to get a peak of her brother, but she couldn't see him or Riddle, who she knew would be either scared that she was back or thrilled. Either way, he should be scared of the girl that he betrayed.

"And now, our friends for the north," Dumbledore's voice boomed through the closed doors a few minutes later. "Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and their high master, Igor Karkaroff."

The grand doors opened to the Great Hall, and Scarlet placed her hand on Krum's arm while she kept her chin high with confidence and power as the pair waited at the back, watching their brothers march into the Great Hall with their staffs, hitting them against the ground, igniting sparks. They started doing flips and tricks as Krum gave her a smile. Excitement rushed through her veins as the brothers started running and finishing with flips.

Scarlet threw on a mask of void, adding a withering glare as she walked toward Dumbledore with Krum at her side, his confidence mixing with hers, radiating through the whole hall.

"Isn't that Scarlet Nott?" a boy from Gryffindor whispered as she passed.

"I hear she started dating Viktor Krum," a girl in Hufflepuff whispered to her group of friends.

"Did you know she got kicked out for being a Death Eater?" Now that whisper made Scarlet want to smirk.

"Ya think she'll be able to get me with her brother?" At that, Scarlet zoned out of the chatter, slightly grossed out.

Scarlet's eyes traveled the room and then they locked with a familiar pair of icy blue eyes, making her heart fill with happiness that she kept concealed as her twin dropped his jaw.

"Blimey, it's them! Viktor Krum and Scarlet Nott!" Ronald Weasley said as she walked past him, Hermione Granger, and Harry fucking Potter.

It had been nearly two years since she'd last seen anyone from Hogwarts, yet everyone she recognized still looked somewhat the same.

A phoenix made of fire appeared near Dumbledore and Scarlet stopped with Krum behind Igor.

"Albus," Igor happily greeted the headmaster as they hugged.