𝟎𝟎𝟑. the highway

𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒

𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒. Car crashes, people driving too fast, and other accidents that may happen. There are many causes of highway hazards, like heavy traffic, icy roads, potholes, people who speed, texting and driving, and all that stuff. One cause that was never expected was The Winter Soldier standing on top of a car and throwing Jasper Sitwell at a truck from the backseat. from the backseat as he drove with Captain America, well, Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, and a man named Sam Wilson as he and his asset stood on top of the car...

Those three were threats. They had to eliminate those threats. They did not know who they were, nor did they care to know who they were. They were the bad guys in this scenario. They were the threats. The only way to get rid of threats was to eliminate them...

So when the window broke and the man was thrown at a large truck, ultimately dying, Cecelia put her hand through the window, starting to blindly shoot. She thought the red-headed woman was in the backseat, but, she had moved to the front with Rogers and continued to drive with two soldiers on the roof of their car.

Their faces were covered in masks and everything. They were in full mission gear. James had a mask and a pair of goggles covering his eyes and a black suit on. Cecelia is the same way. Well, she had goggles until someone hit the brakes making the two soldiers fly off the front.

Her goggles flew from her face as she rolled off of the car, revealing her icy blue eyes, and part of her youthful face. Despite nearing 5'5, she had a baby face. James had stopped himself with his metal fingers scraping against the concrete, letting small sparks come up at his fingers. She was quick to stand up beside him, staring at the car as other cars passed by them, swerving so they didn't hit them.

Well, one car hit them on purpose. The jeep full of armed men crashed behind the cheap old car that the trio was riding in, pushing them toward the two. James jumped on top of the car, and Cecelia went off to the side, waiting for her people to pull over so she could get a...larger gun.

James's hand went through the window, taking the wheel and throwing it behind him as Cecelia put her handgun back into her holster.

The car pulled over and Cecelia was handed a shotgun while the trio's car crashed, flipping a few times as they all exited, flying out in different directions.

That's when hell went down.

Cecelia was shooting her gun at people, aiming to hit one of the three as James had a larger gun with bombs inside. He'd made the captain fly off the bridge with his shield as Cecelia shot at people.

Both she and James went after the red-headed woman while the rest went after the captain. As far as they were concerned, the other man was not a threat, at least they didn't think so.

What they didn't know was that he'd killed one of their men and was now on the highway with a shotgun...Which wasn't the best thing ever.

They walked through the streets, people running away from them in fear as they looked for the woman. "Иди туда, береги спину." (Go that way, watch your back) James pointed in a direction with his gun, and she gave a firm nod, walking in that direction.