a lesson in anatomy

Albedo could feel Kaeya's light, warm breath on him as he squirmed anxiously in his lap, his lower regions exposed as a soothing hand stroked his back.

Albedo couldn't believe the situation he was in, it all started with a brief exchange:

Kaeya and he spoke quietly amongst themselves in the isolated world of Kaeya's room, he quietly yet attentively listened to Albedo rambling about this biology book he read from Lisa's library.

"And it said something about... Oh, yes! Sexual exploration." 

Kaeya raised an eyebrow, "Sexual exploration, you say? Mind explaining more about this?"

It wasn't obvious until mentioned, but Albedo wasn't exactly a human. He looked and acted like one, felt the same feelings humans felt and there was no difference apart from the fact he wasn't born in a typical way, he had almost been invented by a woman who wasn't his mother, instead referred to as Albedo's creator.

Albedo didn't feel the same as everyone else due to this fact, he only became conscious during his teenage years, and even then he didn't fully understand himself, hence his interest in science. Lately, he had been more and more curious about the biological sides of things, one of them being sex - as he had never experimented by himself let alone another person.

"The book said a lot about how sexual exploration can make one feel, and I've never felt any of the symptoms or experiences listed, hence my interest."

Kaeya nodded, "Well..." He thought for a second, "I could help you explore that if you'd like."

What ensued was Kaeya firstly explaining what it felt like to be turned on, Albedo listening and mentally noting everything down, and then it became more physical, light groping and questions towards how Albedo felt about all of it, and it advanced to their current predicament. 

"Okay, how does it feel if I touch you here?" Kaeya asked, his bare hand coming to gently grasp Albedo's cock, he shifted it slightly in his grip.

"Neutral," Albedo replied.

The other boy nodded before moving his hand gently up and down, a slow and steady rhythm as he studied Albedo's expressions, the air felt thicker and thicker as they continued. Albedo let out a shallow gasp as his eyes stayed trained on the task at hand, noting Kaeya's thumb giving his tip a quick stroke as his knees felt weak.

"This?" 

"It... feels good," Albedo answered, feeling himself be touched a bit faster, an odd feeling bubbling in his stomach from noticing the tension in the room. "I like it when you go faster..." 

Kaeya couldn't help but smile to himself, "Alright, do you want to keep going or should I show you something else?"

"We can move on." 

Kaeya removed his hand from Albedo before returning with a small bottle of slime condensate, "Okay, so what this does is help with lubricating when you want something going inside of you to hurt less." He spread the lubricant on one finger before putting the bottle to the side and moving his hand to rest behind Albedo.

"Are you okay with this?" He asked, and upon receiving a nod, he slowly entered his fingers into Albedo's rear, feeling him tense slightly before releasing. 

He felt the intrusion strongly, "This doesn't feel like anything yet," he explained before he was silenced by Kaeya making a 'come here' motion with his finger inside of him, feeling a particular part of him be lit up with sensitivity, "How... How did you do that?"

Kaeya giggled before answering, "It's called your prostate, have you read about it?"

Prostate... Ah, yes. Albedo had read about it the night before, "Yes, I have. It's quite sensitive, isn't it?"

Kaeya continued the motion of his finger as a reply, watching Albedo practically crumble in front of him. It was the cutest sight he had ever witnessed, his usually pale cheeks holding a faint pink color, like cherry blossoms sticking out of a white canvas.

Albedo let out a stronger gasp, leaning forward slightly to rest his forehead on Kaeya's shoulder, the finger inside of him working magic as he was pleasured in such an unfamiliar way. "Does that feel good?" Kaeya asked.

"Yeah," Albedo shakily replied, feeling as if his senses were finally coming back to normal as he adjusted to the feeling. Kaeya could tell this, and so he lubed up a second finger.

"I'm going to add another, hold on, love." He said as his only warning before Albedo let out a louder sound at the new addition.

Albedo's mind was now overrun as he felt himself being toyed with, his breathing becoming shaky and uncontrollable, especially when Kaeya placed his free hand back on Albedo's cock.

He moved his hand at the pace he had it before and added gradual speed just for the selfish pleasure of watching the boy in front of him fall apart with every touch and word whispered to him - small praises and questions of if it felt okay, all being answered quickly yet quietly.

"Have you read about cumming?" He asked.

Albedo thought the best he could in his state, "A bit... I didn't fully read about it, though."

"Ah, I'll explain then," Kaeya spoke, "It's when all the pleasure you're feeling at the moment comes to its highest degree," He was interrupted by a whimper, "You feel something almost build up in your stomach before a few muscles contract and then release, that's what we call cumming, and the white liquid that comes out at this is called cum."

Albedo nodded, his face still hidden, his back arching as his feelings intensified.

"And... When you hear the person you're pleasuring's breathing gets heavier, and they let out more sounds than when you started, you ask them if they're about to cum," Kaeya paused momentarily to listen to Albedo's breathing and whimpering, "So, are you about to cum, sweetheart?"

Albedo tried to focus on how his body was feeling at that moment, he could feel the build-up Kaeya mentioned, and so identified it as that, "I- yes, I am."

Kaeya smiled, not changing his pace, "Good boy," he said before he felt Albedo shake slightly as everything suddenly became a lot tighter around him, and Albedo tensed before feeling his muscles contract as he let out a sound unfamiliar to himself, and the cum he released dripped down and onto Kaeya's hand.

Albedo caught his breath before coming out of his shelter, Kaeya's shoulder, and looking at him directly. "Thank you... For this lesson."

Kaeya chuckled, "Anytime."