Season 1 - Episode 4: It's just a physical.

Start from the beginning

An unknown voice takes the focus while the others on the room start to fight.

???: "Komi-san is the prettiest, most admired girl in class, plus she's a god."

We see some others students fighting to hear Komi.

???: "She enraptures with her beauty, bringing joy to us commoners."

The mysterious girl looks back at the screen.

Yadano: "Oh, hi. Nice to meet you. My name is Makeru Yadano, I'm just a humble subject, but a have a little goal today...That is...
To beat Komi-San at the physical exam." She bites her thumbs with a creepy face.

Tadano was passing by when she noticed Yadano's stare.

Tadano: "Somebody is giving Komi-san a death glare. This physical exam has four parts. Vision, height, weight, seated height. If I can beat three or more, I'll be victorious!"

Yadano: "I'll beat the most superior being in our class, it would be my greatest achievement

Yadano: "I'll beat the most superior being in our class, it would be my greatest achievement."

Yadano sticks her head into the exam's door together with the other students still waiting to hear Komi's voice.

Yadano: "But what's this? She's not answering at all, I was unsure about the vision test but it may be an easy win!" She smirks putting her hand into her chin.

But when she least expected...

Teacher: "Komi, your eyesight's above average."
Yadano: (ÓロÒ) <——𝘾𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙆𝙤𝙢𝙞-𝙨𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜.
"What's up with that?!" She puts her hands on Taisei shoulder "Komi-san wasn't even answering!"
Taisei: *slightly embarrassed* "Y-Yadano?"