The two of you hadn't exactly hashed out what you were after last night, but you hoped, and halfway prayed, that your word still held the same merit.

He sighed, biting the inside of his cheek as he shook his head.

That boy was going to be the death of him.

He looked over to you, nodding to get in the car, and you smiled, quickly hopping in.

As much as you'd hate to admit it, the little geek had grown on you.

And as hilarious as it might be, you didn't want to see him get mauled by a zombie as he tried and failed to ride a motorcycle.

Tal turned on the headlights and pulled up the car next to the boy, rolling down the window.

"Hop in the car, Evel Knievel," he smirked, "Let's go ride the rollercoaster."

Columbus smiled as he stood up and dusted himself off, grabbing his bag and hopping in the backseat.

"Thanks," he nodded.

"You didn't break anythin', didya?" You asked, holding back your snickers.

He sighed, already knowing what was coming.

"No, Jersey, I didn't."

"Good, 'cause that shit was hilarious."

𝒛 𝒐 𝒎 𝒃 𝒊 𝒆 𝒍 𝒂 𝒏 𝒅

As the three of you pulled into the parking lot of Pacific Playland, your eyes went wide, and you turned to each other in surprise

Surrounding the park, and even inside it, was a large horde of zombies, seemingly agitated by the bright lights and loud sounds.

There was no way the girls had enough firepower to get themselves out of this.

"Columbus? Jersey?" Tal started as he stepped out the vehicle to get a better look at the murderous crowd of monsters.

"Tallahasse?" The two of you answered.

"I think they might actually require our assistance this time."

You and Columbus nodded in agreement, and he sat back down, shutting the door and switching gears.

"Buckle up."

"Yup, way ahead of you," Columbus nodded, tightening his seat-belt.

You rolled your eyes, clicking in yours, "Dork."

Once everyone was secure, Tal smirked.

"Time to nut up or shut up," he slammed the gas, breezing right through the open gate and towards some zombies.

"Holy shit," Columbus gasped, surprised by the sheer amount there was.

Quickly grabbing Tal's uzi, you rolled down your window, decimating the crowd with a smile on your face.

And Tally finished the job by rolling them over, making sure to crush all their skulls.

Columbus grimaced, reminded of how much you two truly scared him, "You guys are like...apocalyptic Bonnie and Clyde."

"Damn right," you smirked, already starting to load up the shotgun.

"My momma always told me someday I'd be good at somethin'," Tal smiled, driving through the park, "Who'd have guessed that somethin' would be zombie-killin'?"

"Probably nobody," Columbus nodded.

Noticing a destroyed game booth, Tal pulled over, and Columbus quickly got out the car.