THE HUNT PT. 1( edited)

After my quick nap I looked at the time to see that it was 7.30 p.m. so I quickly told muzan that we are going to hunt telepathically.

So about twenty minutes later I got there to see most of the upper moons were there. Minus Nakime that I thought was a uppermoon. " I see that many of the upper moons are here tonight. Now let's go but before we each need to separate in two three groups. Me and Douma , Hantengu and Giyoko , then last daki, gyutaro and akaza. " I separate us in to three. Then we went in to different villagers to hunt.

Me and Douma went to the village near a dark forest filled with tall trees so if the sun rises we can find refuge in it. On the way there the multicoloured eye demon aka Douma wouldn't stop talking about nonsense and about his so called 'cult' that he uses to feed off of. He thinks that he is doing a favour by killing them and freeing them of negative means. I thought it as a weird and a load of bullshit.

"Can you shut your trap all ready. I am getting sick from the bullshit cult you speak of" I glared at him. "Oh... Kokoshibu dono that is very mean. If you wanted me to talk of something else you could just say so~" he pouted as a little child who is getting scolded by his mother. " Be quite. You'll give us a way damn it" I spat. " Okie dokie"

I just sighd and looked for people who are alone. But we found none. " Oi, I am going to go some where I could sense people. We will meet up here when we are done then we could go to the others. " I sed and left him before he could answer.

Douma pov
"He just left me. How rude. I'm going to hunt some people. Hehe~ most of them being women of course I have no intention in eating men. I just like seeing them suffer, Thier screams of terror, faces of suprise and fear. Truly delightful." I sed under my breath.

I was very hungry so when I smelled a group of women nearby. I couldn't help but drool over the fact that one of them is a marechi they don't probably know that their a marechi too. How sad. Well time for dinner. Then I made my grand entrance. Oh... The screams, tears so enlightening. The marechi tasted especially good too. But I wasn't full yet. " Welp, time to hunt some more." With that sed I quickly ate the remaining dead bodies and left the area.

Kokoshibu pov
I had found some people in a rather strange place. It was a couple kissing in an alleyway. The more interesting both being marechi too. I guess this is my lucky day. I remember Douma saying that they can be compared to one hundred of humans but in one body and they have an in toxicating smell. Any normal demon have just pounced on them by now but I had the power to resist the urge to kill them.

Yes, I am going to kill them but there are my first hunt so I'll give them an agonizing yet slow death. Then I jumped out of the roof I was in being quite stealthy I approached the first and strangled him by pulling him from his neck. The other stopped to look why he had stopped but it was too late for him. He had turn blue and his eyes rolled backwards.

The woman fell and backed up to the dead end of the ally way. Totally horrified to see her partner was long gone. She was now trembling as I let the body drop with a low thud.

She had closed her eyes and tears are rolling down her cheeks. I took out my sword and slashed her neck now her severed head tumbled down to my feet . The look on her face was satisfying. For the more fueling my hatred towards humans for what they did that night. For killing kayori. Consumed by my anger I quickly ate those pathetic humans feeling more powerful.

As I turned around I felt someone's aura nearby. It was one of those demon slayers. And it looked very powerful. Maybe it's one of those damn hashiras. So I quickly Hid the kanji in my eyes and the extra pair of eyes that I had. ( Now you may ask how Kokoshibu know this reader. When he was left alone he thought it was a good idea that he train his eyes to appear and to disappear. Now continue ) and then I approached the demon slayer.

( This is a pic of Kokoshibu

( This is a pic of Kokoshibu. Just Imagine that Kokoshibu don't have the kanji )
"Isn't this interesting... The betraying son of a bitch brother of yorichi." The slayer sed in pure agitation. There were veins bulging from his for head

:¶∆ continued in the next chapter :¶∆

-----------------------------------------------------------
So how's the chap I think it Is a decent chapter. Sorry for being late I had good long and good nap. I dreamed of me being in the demon slayer franchise and is one of the main anime characters. Oh how I wish to be one of them. Now enough about me how's your week or day. I hope your having a great day or night. And I am going to sponsor one of my fav writers. It is YanaTyong you should totally go check her account and her book dating simulator!! And if you have read it already you know what what I am talking about. After all she is an amazing writer. And all of the others too. And as always.

Remember to be hydrated and drink plenty of water

Your beloved
~A/n chan~