He saw surprised but also seems gladly. He smiled widenly and turned back to Charles. "She's with you, huh?" he said while smilling. Charles smiled gladly and said "Yes, she's with me"

Being with him feels comfortable.

"That's a nice lipstick" Pierre said and point Charles cheek. Charles smirk "Yes, it is" he said while putting his hand on my waist. I blushed.

"I'm gonna leave you alone for now" Pierre said with smirk and left. "He's strange" i said and giggle.

"He is, because he waited to see us together for long" he said and turned his face to me. So this means, Pierre always knew? I turned my face to his and said "So Pierre knows that you love me"

"From the beginning" then he extended his arm to me to hold it. I smiled and held his arm. We walked to a table and Charles sar down. "Will we just sit?" i asked hoping we won't. "Let's get drink first, then we can dance together" he said.

I sat next to him and held his arm again. I saw his smirk. He found a waitress and ordered 2 drink for us. Waitress nodded and left. Then Charles turned his head to me.

"Tu es si jolie" (youre so pretty) he said. I blushed a little, i wasn't expecting compliment. "Thank you, Charles"

Waitress put our drink on the table and left. I take my drink to my hand. "Don't drink to much, deal?" Charles said. I laught "Why? It should suit your book"

"What do you mean?" he confused. "Don't you remember what happend last time i get drunk?" i said.

He smirked "Yeah, i do" he pulled his arm from my hand and put it on my waist. I turned back to my drink.

Few minutes later Pierre came with a girl. "Hi guys!" he shouted and sat with that girl. "This is my girlfriend, Kika" he said. Kika smiled to us and waved slightly. I smiled back. "You should be Lily! Pierre and Charles have told me a lot about you!" she said. I raised my eyebrows. Pierre open his eyes widenly. Charles looks so embarressed right now.

"Oh, i was thinking this's a secret" i said while stop smilling. "Secret? Charles can't stop talking about you"

I turned to Charles, who is not looking at me right now. "So that's never been secret?" i said. Yeah, he's into me, I can see it everytime i look him. But that much?

"Never worry about it, this's save with me. Actually I'm Team Charles from the first moment" she said. I looked at her and smile. "Team Charles?" i said while laughing.

"What? Did you expect us to be Team Arthur?" Pierre said. Okay, that's awkward but i liked it. I laught more.

"Lily, please" Charles begged me to stop. "You should be happy, you've supporters!" i shouted while stop laughing.

"Okay, guys please stop it. This was the moment I was most embarrassed in my life" Charles said. We were silent until Kika start to talk. "You guys together, guess" she said and point the mark on Charles cheek.

"Uhm..." i was about to say something but didn't find the true word. Is there any word to describing us? "We're not dating" Charles cut it off. Kika nodded. "For now" Pierre said.

"Fine, it's gets weird more. I'm going to bar for a moment" i said while stand up. Charles watched my leaving. I went to bar and sat to chair.

"Can i get a tequilla?" i asked to barmen. He nodded and get me a tequilla. I drank it and saw a guy figure next to me. "One tequilla, please" he said and noticed me.

"Hi, pretty lady" he said with a smile. I turned my face to his and smiled back. Now i can saw him clearly. He has blond hair and piercing blue eyes. "Hi" i said softly.

"Where are you from?" he asked. Barmen put the tequilla bottle. "I'm French" i said. He raised his eyebrows. "I'm French too" he gave me huge smile. I did same.

"Where you born?" he asked. "I born in Paris, but I'm living in New York" i said. He drank his drink and turned to me. "I born in Marseille, I'm living in Toronto for now. I'm studying in there"

"Oh, Canada is the best place for universty" i said. He nodded "Yeah, are you study too?" he asked. I shaked my head "No, I'm working actually"

He surprised by that. "You working?" he asked. I smiled and said "Yes, I'm actress" i said. Then he relazed. "Lily Reeves" i said and I held out my hand to him. He shook my hand. "Benard Meyer, nice to meet you"

"You too, Benard" i said. "So, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be shooting a movie right now?" he joked. I laught it "I'm here for Formula race" i said. He raised his eyebrows. "Formula race? Really?" he said and i nodded. "So you're here for support your boyfriend?"

I shook my head fastly. "No, no! I'm here for my brother"

"I'm glad to hear that" he said with a smile. He put his hand on my back. "Are you available tomorrow evening? We can do something"

Okay, that's fast. "I should think about it". I heard my phone notification sound. I looked and saw a text message from Charles. 'Come here, now'

I turned back to him. His eyes are burning, they're ready to kill someone. I turned to Benard "I should go, nice to meet you Benard" i was about to go but he held me by my waist. "Where? I didn't even take your number"

I turned to him "I'm sorry" i said and get out of his hand. I walked fastly to the table. Charles and my eyes met. He put his hand on my waist while i'm standing. "Sit" he ordered and pointed his lap with his eyes. "Uh..." i don't know what to do, it feels weird.

"Sit and show him who you're belong to" he said. I was about say something but Charles eyes shut me down. He pulled me towards him by my waist. Then I sat on his lap. He put his other hand on my hip for support.

Kika and Pierre looking us with snicker.

.

Few minutes later Kika and Pierre left. We're alone.

He looked his watch and looked at me. "Wanna go bedroom?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders. He get close and put a kiss on my neck. I put my hand on his cheek. He started to kiss more and more. He grabbed my waist. "Don't start something you can't finish, Charles" i said. But he didn't stop.

"Charles" i moan his name. He put his hand under my dress. "You should stop" i begged him. He licked my neck and I groan. "I don't wanna stop" he said and contuine what he was doing. He moved his hand in my dress. I held his wrist to stop him. He stop to kiss my neck. He looked at my eyes.

"We can't do this here" i said. "Nobody gonna hear your moans" he said and back to my neck.

"Charles, please" i groan and he stop. "Fine, let's do this in bedroom" he whispered in my ear. I stand up from his lap. He stand up and we left. We slowly walk to elevator. Charles click to the button and it open. We get in, I leaned against the right wall and Charles leaned against the left wall. We looked at eachother.

I can see how much he wants me, touch me, kiss me, hold me. He waited this about years, he waited for me. He dreamed this moment and now he wants it happen.

I took a step towards him. He didn't waste his time, grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards himself. Our nose touch and we looked at eachother. I smash my lips to his. He's kissing me like he needs me more than anything. He's kissing me deeply.

We pulled away from eachother.

"I love you"

"I love you"

We said it same time and kissed again.

Hii, i loved this chapter! Hope you did same. If you did you can vote. And sorry for late, I was on a vocation. Then I got sick, but I'm good now. See you next chapter!