Xiao Jue frowned and said, "Nonsense."

He Yan blinked, "Don't mind the words of a child."

Xiao Jue looked at her calmly and said, "Aren't you afraid of me now?"

"I've never been afraid of you." He Yan smiled and said, "Anyway, you know my secret now." She was like a scoundrel. "Besides, when we fought on the mountain just now, I wasn't any worse than you. Your sword was even cut into two by my saber."

Although she cheated.

Xiao Jue smiled and thought of something else. "What about your sword?" Xiao Jue asked. "What are you going to do about your sword?"

He Yan's smile froze.

Her sword was the Qinglang sword. Rather than saying that Xiao Jue was asking her what to do with her sword, it was more accurate to say that she was asking her what she planned to do with the Xu family and the He family.

"When I got into trouble, it was the Xu family and the He family who conspired together. He Rufei is a fake General Feihong. I have to expose this matter. During the battle at Hua Yuan, he tampered with the Fuyue Army and caused the deaths of his trusted subordinates. I have to settle this score with him. " He Yan's eyes were cold and sharp, "I originally wanted to keep Mother Qin as a witness. There are still remnants of the Hua Yuan battle. If we search carefully, we might be able to find their whereabouts. Compared to He Rufei, Xu Zhiheng's side is easier to deal with. As long as someone can prove that Xu Zhiheng plotted to murder 'Young Mistress Xu', Xu Zhiheng will definitely drag He Rufei down when he is in danger. At that time, we just have to follow the vine to find the melon, and this matter will be solved. "

He Yan looked at Xiao Jue and asked, "What do you think?"

Since her rebirth, she had been keeping her secret from others. Now that she suddenly had an ally, she suddenly felt relaxed. Even if Xiao Jue didn't do anything, as long as she had someone with her along the way, it would increase her strength.

"Sowing dissension?"

He Yan's eyes lit up.

Dissension would cause the enemy to suspect each other. Sowing dissension would cause dissension between enemies.

"Then should we send someone to He Rufei's side, or to Xu Zhiheng's side?" He Yan pondered.

"Either side is fine." Xiao Jue said.

"I don't have that many people to use."

"I do." Xiao Jue glanced at her, "I'll help you."

He Yan's lips curled up again. Suddenly, she thought of something and complained, "But why didn't you tell me that you sent someone to investigate Mother Qin? It wasn't easy for me to bribe the Xu family's servant, Fu Wang, and spend a lot of money on him. If I had known that you had already found out, I wouldn't have wasted my money. Now all the money is gone … "

"He Yan," Xiao Jue interrupted her, "Do you have no money?"

"Ahem," He Yan put her fist to her lips and coughed, "It's not that I don't have any money at all."

The next moment, there was a stack of banknotes on the table.

He Yan's eyes widened. She swallowed and looked away with difficulty, "I don't deserve it."

Xiao Jue raised her eyebrows, "You really don't want it?"

He Yan quickly grabbed it and stuffed it into her clothes, "Take it as a loan. I have a salary now … I'll return it to you when I get my salary."

"No need," Xiao Jue said, "You can keep it for yourself. If you don't have enough, you can come to me."

He Yan had lived for two lifetimes, but this was the first time she had experienced the feeling of squandering money like water. Although she didn't lack money in her previous life, when she was in the He family, she didn't experience the feeling of being a "hedonistic son". Later on, when she performed a meritorious service, the Emperor rewarded her with a lot of rewards. But today in the military camp, she borrowed a little from one of her brothers, and that friend's family had difficulties. In the end, there wasn't much left, and she gave it all to the He family.