chapter six

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX.
( SURFING )

"HOW WAS THE SHOPPING SPREE?" viah lay across rory's bed as the girl put all the new dresses and clothes she bought while out with susannah, laurel and belly away in her closet.

"it was good, susannah spent so much money on us though I feel like I should pay her back." the blonde told her. "well, she did offer to pay right?"

"no she insisted she payed. she wouldn't let any of us pay." rory smiled, grabbing the next bag of clothes and putting them away for the one time use.

"im still sleeping over again tonight?" viah questioned, pushing the volume button on the speaker that was playing quietly to make it a little louder. "of course you are vi" she told her.

as rory continued to put her clothes away, her phone lit up with a notification. "you're phone." viah spoke over the music.

"who is it?" rory looked back at her friend, singing the lyrics to passionfruit by drake. viah smirked as she saw the message.

connie
u busy?

"conrad asked if you're busy." she wiggled her eyebrows at the blonde. "tell him I am." rory lay on her back as viah moved to her stomach next to her. "nuh-uh" viah opened the boys message and replied to it.

nope. viah's over but what's up.

"vi!" rory laughed as she watched her send the message. "what?" the brunette smiled, moving the phone away from rory's hands so she couldn't grab it. the little bubble popped up as the three dots moved for a few seconds.

connie
good wanna go surf?

"viah tell him im busy with you." rory tried to get her phone back but viah just rolled over as she typed back,

of course. see you in 5 🫡

"get this on and get down there." viah shoved a bikini at her. it was a simple royal blue bikini with strings holding the sides of the bottoms together and strings that tied on the back of the bikini top.

"you're really forcing me to go surfing? when i'm supposed to be hanging out with you?" rory stared at her. "yes I am, now go!" viah shoved the bikini into her hands and pushed her into the bathroom.

"you'll be gone an hour latest i'll survive. oh- here." the brunette chucked a pair of light blue denim shorts at her before shutting the bathroom door.

rory sighed, taking off her comfy clothes and putting the bikini and denim shorts on. she took off some of her jewellery and wiped away almost all of her makeup apart from her waterproof mascara.