The basement couch

Tyler had just gotten out of the shower, the sight of him shirtless with a towel around his waist made me so hard. I tried to hide my boner with my hands but i was getting harder as seconds went by.
I rushed downstairs and closed the door to the basement, leaving me alone.

I was now in the basement with my cock in my hand,  jerking off. I had been lonely these days, i needed to feel something.
Slow strokes on my dick, but it wasn't enough so i just sat there with my cock in my hand not moving a muscle. Until i heard the wood beside me cracking, i saw Tyler standing there.

Did he really just saw me jerk off? For how long had he been there? So many questions rushed through my head that i didn't notice that he sat next to me on the couch.
I heard him scoff but he didn't say anything.

"Listen i didn't-" I tried to say.

"Need help?." He cuts me.
I look at him curiously, wondering if he really just said that, his eyes fixing mine, not breaking eye contact.
He was dead serious.

"Uh..i-i mean if you don't mind?" I say, i tried to sound confident but i failed miserably,
But it was Tyler so i didn't really mind.

He began undoing his belt, the sound made my cock throb in my hand.
He pulled me close and kissed me, weirdly enough, his lips were soft against mine even how rough he was. His hand was sliding from my neck to my lower back, which sent shivers down my spine.

He pulled away and took his pants off, as i expected he wasn't wearing underwear, which wasn't out of the ordinary.

I couldn't move, i was both scared and excited.
He positioned himself over my cock and slid it inside of him, he was warm and thight around me, it felt good.
He grunted as he finished sliding my whole cock inside of him.

"Goddamnit Tyler.." i groaned, which he whined in return.

He was riding me, Tyler Durden was riding me.
I couldn't really believe everything that was happening but when he started boucing on my cock it made me realize all of this was really happening.

I rolled my head back on the couch as continued riding me fast, he was so fucking thight, i felt like i was already going to cum but i couldn't just yet. I gripped his hips, trying to not loose control.

"Fuck..Jack." He whined.
He fucking whined, that got to be the hottest thing I've ever heard.
I looked at tyler as he continued boucing on my dick, the look on his face, it was the hottest thing I've seen in my life, his eyes were shut thightly, i felt my dick throbbing inside of him, i was so close, then i felt him grip my arms hard as he came, i couldn't hold it in, this sight made me cum inside of him, he moaned as i filled him.
He pulled me out and layed next to me, he was exausted.