Strawberry shortcake🍰^leefelix^

genre--- Fluff
AU--- bakery(non-idol) au
Prompt--- write a  romance story between lee felix and maddy in which they form a bond between baking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a quiet corner of their bustling neighborhood, Lee Felix and Maddy found an unexpected connection that would forever change their lives. Felix, with his easy smile and mischievous charm, owned the cozy bakery known for its delectable pastries. Maddy, a vivacious and determined young woman, had recently moved to the area, seeking solace in the unfamiliar surroundings.

One fateful day, Maddy stepped into Lee's bakery, captivated by the sweet aroma that enveloped the air. Drawn to the artistry of baking, she timidly asked Felix if she could observe him at work. Intrigued by her genuine curiosity, Felix agreed, and thus began their journey into the world of flour, sugar, and shared dreams.

"Oh! I just realized I never introduced myself. So sorry, I'm Maddy," she introduced herself, her eyes gleaming with excitement.

Felix grinned, wiping his hands on his apron. "Nice to meet you, Maddy. I'm Felix. Welcome to my little kingdom of flour and sugar. Again"

As flour dusted their fingers and laughter echoed within the bakery's walls, Felix and Maddy forged a bond that transcended the simple act of baking. Their shared moments in the kitchen became a canvas for unspoken emotions and shared secrets.

"Okay, so this is how you knead the dough," Felix explained, his hands deftly working the mixture.
 "Give it a try." Maddy hesitated before plunging her hands into the dough. She was startled when she felt hands on hers.
"Now that's how you do it!" He didn't let go of her body, more like he set his hands on her hips.  She looked up at Felix with a mix of uncertainty and determination.
"Like this?" She tried not to stop all her movements to kiss him. He was in such close contact.

Felix nodded, his eyes sparkling with encouragement. "Exactly. You've got the touch."

Late nights turned into early mornings as Felix and Maddy experimented with new flavors, each creation a reflection of their growing affection. As they navigated the delicate balance of ingredients, they also navigated the uncharted territories of their hearts.

"You know, I've always wanted to travel," Maddy confessed as they piped frosting onto cupcakes.

Felix smiled warmly. "Where would you go?"

Maddy's eyes lit up as she spoke about distant lands and far-off adventures. "And what about you, Felix?"

He leaned against the counter, thoughtful. "I've dreamed of opening a bakery in a little town like this, sharing happiness through pastries with my partner. It seems as if my dream is about to become true." The smile he had on almost made Maddy want to smile along side him.

The aroma of freshly baked bread and the sight of intricate cake designs became synonymous with their shared journey. Amidst the clatter of mixing bowls and the hum of the oven, they confessed their dreams, fears, and aspirations.

"You know, Maddy, baking is more than just creating something delicious," Felix said one evening as they admired a batch of cookies. "It's about pouring your heart into something and sharing it with others."

Maddy looked at him, a soft smile gracing her lips. "I think I'm beginning to understand that."

Their culinary explorations eventually led them to participate in a local baking competition, a platform that would showcase not only their baking skills but also the depth of their connection.

"Are you nervous?" Maddy asked, adjusting her apron nervously before the competition began.

Felix chuckled, a hint of nervousness in his voice. "A little, but we've got this."

Side by side, they faced challenges and triumphs, their shared passion for baking acting as a metaphor for their growing love.

When the day of the competition arrived, Felix and Maddy presented a masterpiece that reflected their individuality and shared experiences. As the judges sampled their creation, the love and dedication they had poured into their work were palpable.

"Your dessert is not only visually stunning but also incredibly delicious," one of the judges remarked. Maddy glanced at Felix, a mixture of excitement and pride in her eyes.

 In the glow of their shared success, Felix and Maddy realized that their bond was as sweet and enduring as the desserts they crafted together.

"And the winners of the competition are... Lee Felix and Maddy!" the announcer proclaimed.
Felix turned to Maddy, his eyes sparkling with joy.

"We did it, Maddy!" The sight of the two embracing each other was one to overload one's heart.

Baking had brought them together, but it was their willingness to open their hearts that had truly created a masterpiece – a love story that would forever be woven into the fabric of their lives. And so, in the cozy corner of Felix's bakery, amidst the scent of vanilla and the echo of shared laughter, their love story continued to rise, just like the perfect loaf of bread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
maddy isn't anybody specific, i just like the name alot.
REQUEST ARE OPEN just give me a prompt and ill transfer it.
i hoped you enjoyed it!