The camera man started recording them.

" Ai, Y/N we're so glad to have you here today." Said the interview man.

" Thank you. I'm glad to be here as well." Said Ai.

" Same here!" Y/N said.

" I'm sure you two have noticed your appearances right? The identical similarities between them." The interviewer said.

" I... haven't noticed." Y/N said.

" No, Y/N is prettier than me. We have a huge difference." Said Ai while smiling.

" But let's get talk about the real reason why you two are here."

" Let's get a DNA test here and now!" The interviewer said.

" Cut!" The camera man yelled.

The whole audience is now watching an add.

' DNA test?! But... my producer. Who knows what he'll do?'

Ai looked at Y/N's panicked and distressed state.

" Roll the cameras now." The interviewer said as he sat back down in his chair.

" Let's get a DNA test here and now!"

" I-

" No thank you." Ai said.

" But why not?" Asked the interviewer.

" Neither Y/N and I are comfortable doing so. Even if we were related the media would be only recognizing us as a family duo, not our own talents. I request that we drop this whole suggestion." Ai explained.

" We can once we get the test results." The interviewer pushed.

" No thank you. If this is all you wanted Y/N and I will be leaving now." Ai said while grabbing Y/N's hand and standing up. Y/N was too shocked to say anything. No one had ever stuck up for her before.

" You both can't just leave!" The interviewer yelled.

Ai bowed and smiled " Thanks for having us." She and Y/N then walked out.

It was night already.

" T-Thank you." Y/N whispered.

" Huh? Oh, don't mention it! I know it's hard keeping a smile on your face. What's there to smile about anyway?" Ai asked.

" Even if we probably aren't related, I still like to think of you as my younger sister." Ai said with a genuine smile.

" I'd like that." Y/N said, giving Ai a hug.

Ai hugged Y/N back and smiled again.

" Goodbye, Y/N! I hope we can work together soon!"

" Goodbye!" Y/N waved back.

Ai left in her car as Y/N decided to walk home. She the saw a man sitting next to a tree. She went over to him and crouched down to meet his eyes.

" Hello, are you alright?" Y/N asked as the man looked at her.

' Star-like purple eyes'

" You... tell me. What is your name?" He asked

" Me? My name's Y/N. Anyways, what're you doing sitting all alone like this? You might get hurt or something." Y/N said while sitting down next to him.

His eyes widened.

' I didn't even have to go looking for her'

" So, why're you here alone again?" She asked.

" I.. um... got lost." He lied.

" Are you one of those foreigners? Perhaps from the Taisho era?" She asked.

" Uh... yeah."

" I thought so."

" Do you actually have that many eyes or is it just makeup?" Y/N asked, trying to poke one of his eyes only for her finger to be pushed away.

" Those are real." He said.

" Really?! That's so cool! How many fingers can you see through all your eyes?!" Y/N asked as she waved both her hands around in his face.

" Stop that." He said while pushing her hands out of his face.

" Aww! But why? Your so mean!" Y/N smiled.

" Your childish." He said.

" I am not!" Y/N pouted.

The six eyed man sighed.

" What's your name? I forgot to ask." Y/N said.

" You don't need to know." He answered simply.

" Huh? Why not? Is it because you don't like your name? I promise I won't judge!" Y/N while poking his arm.

" Stop that. And no, my name is not a bad one. You just don't need to know it."

" That's not fa- Wait is that a sword?!" Y/N tried to grab his sword but he pushed her hand away.

" Stop. Your starting to irritate me." He said.

" That's not a nice thing to say. I was just curious." Y/N said while standing up.

" Well, goodbye Mr. Six-eyes!" Y/N said while waving at him.

" Goodbye." He replied, relived he would have some peace and quiet.

Y/N walked away from him. It was only when she wasn't in his vision anymore for him to realize.

' Wait... I WAS SUPPOSED TO BRING HER BACK TO LORD MUZAN!!'