Will she come or not...

The conversation was heard by Aryan. He understood that she has done this because of someone else. He thought to talk about it to Aarohi tomorrow.

Next day...

Aarohi came to hospital and went straight to her cabin with a hope that she'll not find Aryan on her way. After sometimes all the doctors were called for a meeting in the meeting room. All the doctors including Aaru went there. She was sitting when Aryan came inside the room. Aarohi felt tensed. She didn't had a courage to meet her eyes with Aryan's . The meeting was over after sometimes. All the doctors started leaving while Aryan speaks...

Aryan- "Dr Aarohi....in my cabin in 5 mins." And he also leaves.
Aarohi patted her head in frustration and said,"ye kis musibat me fas gayi hu mai."
She went to his cabin and was about to knock but he said..

Aryan- "Come in and close the door."

Aarohi- "what? Door kyo close..."

He glared at her and she closes the door immediately.

Aryan- "Have a seat."

Aarohi- " please bataiye kya kaam hai."

Aryan got up from his seat and came near her. By looking at him she also stands. He was coming near her and she was going backsteps.

Aryan- "Aarohi....Tum kisi se nhi darti ho na?

Aarohi- "Kya? Ofcourse..."

Aryan- "I don't think so... kyoki agar nahi darti hoti to us ek call ki vajah se apni job ko risk me daal ke deal ke liye mana nahi karti."

Aarohi looks at him shockingly.

Aarohi (to herself)- "Inko pata chal Gaya kya ki vo call kiska tha?"

Aryan- "I don't know the matter and the caller. Par agar tum khud ko strong samjhti ho to aaj shaam ko mandir me aa Jana... mai address send kar dunga. Sharp at 5pm."

Aarohi- "Mandir me kyu? Aap kya keh rahe hai?"

Aryan- "CM ne ham dono ke liye ek Puja rakhwai hai... that's why mandir me aana hai."

Aarohi- "Par ham dono kaha real couple hai?"

Aryan- "Yes I know it...par puja me baithne se bhi nahi ban jayenge.....To agar tum aa gayi to Mai samjh jaunga tum sach me kisi se nahi darti ho aur agar nahi....."
Before he could complete Aarohi opened the door and left the cabin.
Aarohi was thinking the whole time that she should go or not.

In the evening...

Aryan left for going there while Aarohi was still in the hospital watching Aryan leaving from her cabin's window. Aryan first went to his flat to change clothes then he went to the place. He reached there. Anika hugged him. He hugged her back....

Anika- "Thank you baccha meri baat man ke yaha aane ke liye."

Aryan- "Anything for you CM."

Mahira- "Bhai...aap kese ho?

Aryan- "I'm good...tum kesi ho?"

Mahira - "Mai bhi achi hu..."

Arpita- "Oye GK mujhse bhi mil le."

Aryan- "Aapko kese bhul sakta hu."

They hugged each other

Aryan- "didi, jiju kaha hai?"

Arpita- "Vo...vo unke ek friend ke Ghar me party thi to un logo ne bhot force Kiya to vaha chale gaye."

Anika - "Vese Aryan, Aaru kaha hai?"

Mahira- "Ha bhai Bhabhz kaha hai....nahi aayi kya?

Arpita - "Are uske Bina puja kese hogi?"

Aryan- "Aarohi ki ek friend ka accident ho gya tha to usse Milne gayi hai...agar usko time Mila to aa jayegi.."

Anika- "ye to thik hai ki vo apne friend se Milne chali gayi lekin vo yaha nahi aayegi to puja nahi ho payegi beta.....tu use call karke puch."

Aryan- "Vo aa jayegi aap log itna kya pareshan ho rahe ho."

Arpita- "GK tu call kar rha hai ki nahi?"

Aryan- "Ok fine...kar rha hu."

He calls her but she didn't picked it up.

Aryan - "Vo call nahi utha Rahi hai...aap log tab tak taiyari kariye vo aa jayegi."

They started preparing for the rituals.
After sometime Aryan was called by Anika....

Anika- "Aryan tu Jaa puja ki thaali le ke aa."

Aryan nodded. He was coming with the thaali when the wind blew strongly and the Aarti was about to get extinguished but two hands covered it. Aryan looked up at the person. She was Aarohi in a beautiful purple kurti and a dupatta on her head. Aryan got happy (but not showing on his face) as he expected from her to not come here but she is here. She took the Thali from his hand and started moving towards others. They all became happy...

____________________________________________________________________________

Jiska Aryan ko tha intezar vo ladki aa gayi😂

Do vote and please please please comment bhi kar Diya Karo....