The Aftermath

Hearts Shatter Across The World As The Most Eligible Bachelor Is Off The Market
Olympic athlete Luke Matthews, 24, has popped the question to college sweetheart Ivy Wilson, 23.

It's safe to say Matthews has not been the eligible bachelor since his social media post 3 years ago that blew up with squeaks of him never posting a girl before.
The picture showcased Matthews and Wilson in their early college days in a bathroom doing face masks and making silly faces in the mirror.
Matthews captioned the photo with
'my gorgeous girl'
And since then his feed has featured Wilson on many occasions with equally adorable captions.

The couple engaged somewhere in France and the gigantic ring on Wilson's left hand was a one of a kind Harry Winston custom made and is without a doubt a ring of the century.

Wilson was kind enough to give us a quote.
"It could have been a piece of twine and I still would have said yes. The many diamonds however were a plus. I am so grateful that I have Luke as my partner and cannot wait for our future. And he got me a puppy!"

Wilson is not quoted often and all of her social media is private but she always gives us a chuckle when she does let us in to her thoughts.

The couple plans on traveling some more before settling back in New York for the fall and no date for the wedding has been set.

We wish this couple the best as they continue on their journey.

America's Favorite Couple Welcomes New Editions
20 time Olympic gold medalists Luke Matthews, 27, and his wife Ivy Matthews, 27, welcome their first children on a chilly Easter Sunday.

The couple kept the gender of the baby private however it was a shocking event when Luke posted a picture on his Instagram with the backs of his newborn children. Yes you heard that right children.

The Matthews welcomed a set of twins with a baby boy born 13 minutes earlier than his little sister.

Luke exclusively spoke to our reporters and he announced with pride that his wife asked him for a plate of sushi after being in labor for 17 hours.

When asked if he hoped any of them would follow in his footsteps he responded with "maybe they will maybe they won't, I'm excited to see their firsts smiles and laughs right now."

The couple has asked for privacy as they settle back into their home and adjust to parenthood.

It's safe to say that America's favorite couple will be turning into America's favorite family.

Luke Matthews Give Rare Insight Into The Joy Of Fatherhood
Luke Matthews may be a swimming icon who is no where near retirement - but he says his 3 kids are a tougher workout.

The 24 time Olympic gold medalists opened up about his journey as a dad and navigating parenthood.

"It has definitely been a struggle but it is the most rewarding experience I will ever be in. Seeing each one of them morph into their own little persons is a feeling you can't mimic from anything else. Ivy is a remarkable mother and I can't imagine parenting without someone as amazing as her."

Luke and Ivy have welcomed 3 beautiful children into the world. The most recent just shy of 7 months ago was another boy. Their two oldest children are a set of twins who had their first day of preschool.

"The first day of preschool was an absolute nightmare."
Matthews told us.
"Ivy had to redo pigtails 3 different times on our daughter and I couldn't find the right dinosaur t-shirt for our son. We barely made it on time for the drop off and once they went into the building I shed some tears in the car of the preschool parking lot and the rest of the drive home."

The Matthews family continues to live privately and Luke's social media feed is proof of that.
His feed is similar to what it was in his college years, the pictures mainly of his partner Ivy. However on Christmas he posted a family photo (the children's faces not shown) of them all decorating the tree together in matching pajamas. The family's lifetime pet corgi also in a matching sweater.