"Eh same thing" I smirk, "a single scratch and I kill you" he jokes. "I shall protect it like my life depends on it" I reply funnily, "it does!" he yells after me. I chuckle and shake my head as we make it to the garage. I open the door to see Sarah and Cate giggling at something on Sar's phone.

"Alright children, we're good to go" I say as I close the door and let of Winnie's hand to browse through the keys. "Hey! We're older than you" Sar whines, "you don't really help our case by reacting like that" Cate points out. "Shut it, suckhole" Sarah scolds her, "alright toddler. Though I'll say, if I wanted to babysit I'd have stayed home" she replies which leads to them bickering and me giggling.

"Any choices?" I turn to ask Winnie and she looks lost. "Don't worry, they'll calm down after a while" I assure her and she nods with a smile. "Yo! You're scaring my girl, children" I scold them, "sorry" the day in unison. "Now somebody pick a car please" I chuckle, "hmm... gosh I love it here" Sar says walking between them.

"You know I don't care" Cate shrugs, "they have a Porsche!" Sarah screams. "I want the Porsche" Cate speaks up quickly, "Porsche it is" I giggle, grabbing the keys and taking Winnie's hand again as we walk over. "Can I-" "Don't. Even. Ask. You know he'd have my head if I let anyone drive" I remind Sarah and she bows her head getting in the back seat.

Cate chuckles as she gets in behind her and I help Winnie in before finally getting in to drive. "Charlie! There's a tv screen back here" Sar cheers, "gosh you act poor" Cate jokes. "Hey! It's not my fault you're like the richest woman alive, miss 'academy acclaimed, 2 Oscar winning, superstar' ugh" Sarah grumbles.

"It's ok sweetie... maybe when you grow up you can be just like me" Cate giggles as I start the car and shake my head amused by their antics. I place a hand over on Winnie's and she glances at me and smiles widely while blushing. I hit the clicker and drive out, closing the garage behind me. "Charlie do the thing" Sar says, "Sarah we are on residential streets" I point out.

"Not like you haven't done it before. Besides, kids shouldn't be out this late and adults know to jump out the way duh" she argues. I stop the car at the stop sign and look back at her. "Ok... I heard it coming out..." she sighs apologetically and Cate struggles not to giggle. "What's the thing?" Wilhemina asks, "oh *coughs* umm... nothing" I shake my head as I smile.

"Charlie..." the two in the back say in unison and I can just hear the smirks on their faces. "Any time I drive sports cars I tend to... speed and sometimes... race. Whenever we're all in the car I usually put the pedal to the metal as they say" I grimace. "Yeah, you didn't know? Char is a total delinquent" Cate says and I glare at her through the mirror.

"I wanna see..." Winnie mutters quietly, "you sure? I don't wanna-" "the woman said do it! Listen to her, Charlie" Sarah says making me roll my eyes. I look at Winnie again for reassurance and she nods quickly. "Alright... everybody buckled?" I check, "yes ma'am" they say in unison making them burst out in laughter, even Winnie joins in.

"Let's see what this baby can do" I say putting my foot on the gas. I keep in mild until we get on the highway and then I go full power. At our fastest we're going 145 with me dodging through traffic as they giggle with child-like delight. Eventually I slow to a normal speed and turn to look at Mina who dons a face-splitting grin.

"Holy shit that was fun" she sighs happily and I'm a little taken aback but glad that she's getting comfortable. "Agreed" they echo in the back, "also... you passed the bar" Cate giggles. "Figured. Y'all just wanna go to Jessie's instead?" I ask and receive a squeal in response that I can only assume came from Sarah.

"Gosh it's been so long since I've been there" Cate recalls, "since we've been there. You know this bitch doesn't go anywhere like that without us, it's our spot" Sar voices. "True" I interject, "you remember when-" "NO" Cate and I both yell. Sarah just giggles as she pulls out her phone.