Louis introduces him, "This is Marcel." He gestures to Harry, who is now standing by Louis with a polite smile. "And this is Harry, his father. They're my dates tonight." He looks at Harry, lost in his beauty.

Florence glances between them, her smile being a knowing one as Harry looks back at Louis with the same expression. After a moment, she states quietly, "I'm glad you've finally found yourself a date to one of these. And he seems like a very nice one, too."

Louis glances back, nodding. "He is."

Florence smiles and says her goodbyes, giving a little wave to Marcel.

Harry sits back down, reaching to hold Marcel to give Louis a break. "So who was that?" He asks, fixing Marcel's glasses.

"Coach's wife."

"She's..."

"Young?"

"Pretty."

Louis smiles and nods, "Yeah, she is. But she's married so you're stuck with me."

Harry giggles and rolls his eyes. "Darn..." Harry jokes, glancing around the large room again. "So you're a top contributor?"

Louis rubs his neck and shrugs awkwardly, "Um, yeah, I guess. There are perks to being the star player, I suppose. I'm always getting called for commercials and press stuff, so I take a lot of that money and donate it every year."

Harry nods, accepting champagne when a waiter comes by. Louis takes one too, sipping it. Harry speaks first, "So, what's going to happen? What's there to do?"

Louis points over to a small stage near where they came in. A small set up of a few instruments and people around them. "There's the band. They take requests, by the way." He points to the other side of the room, a much bigger stage that holds a podium with a mic. "That's the stage where Coach and Florence will be giving a speech and shit." He glances down at Marcel, "I say we let him loose."

"What?" Harry giggles.

"Just put him down and tell him to cause a ruckus. It'd be funny." Louis explains, poking Marcel on the nose. "Tell him to go request something from the band. We could use more kids around these events."

Harry kisses Marcel's forehead. "Come on, Marcy, love. Let's go hear some music."

"Muic!" Marcel calls out with a toothy grin. "Ouis, muic!" 

Louis stands too, reaching out to pick up Marcel as Harry stands up. The three of them go to the stage, Louis waving over the singer.

"What do you want to hear, Marcy?" Louis asks the little boy, the singer smiling down at him.

"Dust!" Marcel calls out, Louis taking a moment to try to figure out what he meant.

"He means Queen." Harry states, knowing Marcel refuses to call songs by their real names. "Another One Bites The Dust. Niall sings it to him sometimes."

The singer nods and goes back to the band, telling them the plan. Louis holds Marcel closer as the song starts playing, feeling the enjoyment radiate off of the little boy. Harry watches them, then the band, a big smile on his face.

Marcel claps as the song plays right in front of his eyes. He giggles and waves at the band as they look right back at him. Other people in the room glance over when they hear the out-of-place song start. They notice Louis Tomlinson by the stage, holding a little boy.

When the song finishes, Marcel is practically leaping out of Louis' arms in excitement. Louis puts him on the ground, letting him bop around as the band starts playing popular kid songs. Louis watches, pulling Harry close by an arm around his waist.