[CHAPTER 1] Made by Lonely

I've just finished an interview, showered, ate, and after all that i just needed a good night's sleep! As i was preparing for bed, i heard a familiar noise, too familiar actually. Of course, I was too scared to go check what it was about after what had happened to me.

It all started when I got my exam results back. I was disappointed to see that i failed my subjects. I had studied my hardest but did not pass with flying colours like everyone else. I was ashamed of going home. When i got home, the first thing i knew was my mother standing infront of the door, waiting for me. "Cas, did you get your exam results back yet? I hope you did well." My mother said. How did i not remember that Mr Lim was going to email our parents saying that we all had received our exam results? I put my bag on the floor, unzipped it and started looking for the exam papers. When i found them, i shamefully handed them to my mother. While my mother was looking at my exam results, i looked down in ashame. "Cas, what is this! I did not know i was raising such an disappointment! Im sending you to Army!" My mother screamed at me. Hearing the word "Army" made me tremble with fear. "Army!? No mom, please! I dont want to go to Amry?!" I begged my mom. "Well maybe if you scored better in your exam, i wouldn't have to send you there! You are such an disgrace to this family, Cas!" Mother screamed at me. I knew i couldn't argue with my mom. She was right, I failed badly in my subjects. Maybe she was right. Maybe I really am a disgrace to this family after all. I went to my room, ashamed of myself. I was going to go to an army school! I could not believe my hears. I plopped on my bed and immediately started crying. I did not want to go to war! If you were going to the army near the end of the year, it would mean that you were going for war. Mother ignored my cries. She only went off to cook dinner. I cried for a few hours before heading off to scroll through an app named "Tiktok" it was an app with allowed you to watch short videos. You could watch either 15, 30, 60 seconds and 3-minute videos! Anyways, Cas stopped crying after watching "a few" tiktok videos. The cycle carried on: Go school, go home, be a disgrace, go eat, go sleep everyday. Until it was time.

"Is a girl named Casper here?" A man said wearing some patterned-kind of uniform. "Yes, yes. She is here." My mother said. I went to the door and asked who he was. She told me that she wasn't joking about sending me to the army. The man was supposed to pick me up and drive me to the army venue. I was shocked. I thought she was joking! Afterall, I'm a female! Guys there would laugh at me there. But still, i had no choicd but to go with the man. The only thing i said to my mother was "I love you" and "I'm sorry i let you down" before leaving with the man without looking back. I could not even face her after what she had done. Once i reached to the Army venue, I saw that there were also some females there. Im glad i wasnt alone. "Hi, i'm May and this is my friend, Yanna! Would you like to be friends with us?" A girl asked me, which was May. I did not respond though, I was too shy! I murmured a "yes" to them and Yanna did a "yay" face expression. Life in the Army was really hard but i was glad that i had Yanna and May by my side. May was really funny while Yanna was hyper. All of us kept training until the big day came.

"Soldiers! The day has finally come. The day of war!!" The captain said. Everyone was afraid as people could lose their lives in war. All may could think about was: I guess, this is where my life ends. I'm glad i met May and Yanna though. As she took a deep breath for what was about to happen. Everyone took their instructed weapons and said a "Sir, yes sir!" Cas was trembling. She could not hold her weapon properly because of fear. May noticed it. "Cas, are you alright? You seem to be scared." She said. When she heard what May had said, she pretended to be brave and replied, "No? I have no idea what you're talking about.." May just looked at her and continued following the captains orders. After a lot of discussion, They started War with the other party. Bullets were fired tirelessly non-stop. Explosions were heard everywhere! I could only hope not to die. I followed the same as all my teammates did: Shoot like an expert and only hope that a bullet does not strike though you. After a lot of firing, i realisrd that i ran out of bullets! I quickly backed up and asked for bullets from May. Sadly, she said that she ran out. Before she cpuld finish her sentence, a bullet sniped through Mays head. May fell to the floor, blood flowing out of her head slowly. "May.. Are you okay? Please stop pranking me.." I said. But to no avail, she did not make a move. "MAY!" i screamed. She wasnt pranking me at all. She's really dead. I was so angry that suddenly, all went dark. Oh god, did i die!? I thought to myself. "No, you are not dead, Casper." a strange voice spoke to me. "Who are you! Show yourself now!" I demanded. The stranger came out of the dark and it was Cas. Not like cas as if she was facing a mirror. It was Casper but with an halo and huge wings, which were really bright. "Woah.. Are you me but an angel!?" i asked out of curiosity. "Yes dear. I need you to hold my hand. You cant be afraid of seeking revenge, right?" "Cas" said. immediately, i went to hold their hand and i passed out again. I came back to war but this time, my wings were shown along with my halo. I flew angrily to the other party, took out an knife and started stabbing them all like an maniac. The other party tried to kill me but somehow, i was unstoppable. So, they killed all. my teammates. I was the only one left in a different team in the war. I stabbed everyone. Blood spilled everywhere. My "team" won the war. I was given a huge. cash prize of Ten- million dollars! I was proud of myself but really sad at the same time. May and Yanna had died and in the war, only I survived. I somehow managed to get to thr famous "Breaking News" I just stood infront of the camera, being shy. "This young lady is The Angel of War! She had sacrificed her life and out of everyone in the war she was the only ome that survived! Cheers to the lovely angel!" As everyone around me clapped. I happily went "home" with the ten-million dollars i had. When i got home, I saw Mother there. "Im sorry honey. I thought that being in the Army was just practice but i did not know that it could really kill you." Mother said. I somehow forgived her as they say "Everyone deserves a second chance." I grew to hate blood and speak in public. I used the ten million to furnish a brand-new house for me and my mother amd eventually got popular because of my halo and wings. I was now called "The Angel of War"

Well, ofcourse i had to go to check the sound. It was just Lonely!