003: 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬.

Start from the beginning

Tears started forming in her eyes as she couldn't control it anymore, Topper went to reach for her but stopped before having a saddened look on his face when he knew he had hurt her completely.

He slowly backed away before turning around as he made his way to the path him and Moon walked on.

She had tears falling down her cheeks as she looked over seeing the pogues all gathered around JJ and who she thought was Pope had John B's arms around their shoulders as they headed away from the boneyard.

Kiara had stopped in her tracks as she looked at the girl she almost looked hurt as she was about to walk up to her but had looked back at the boys.
She then brought her eyes back to the blonde and her face turned into some bit of anger as she walked past her following her friends.

She suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder she turned around as she got up fast about to swing, "—Topper I told you to fuck off! " her eyes suddenly focused on the figure when she noticed it was Rafe, his mouth was dropped slightly before he had closed it his head tilted as he looked at his sister covered in blood.

" did he do this to you? " Moon had walked towards her brother with her arms wide open, " Rafe. " she spoke with such relief as she rested her head against her brothers chest with her arms around the back of him.

He had wrapped his arms around the smaller blonde as well, " it's okay Moon. " she was sobbing uncontrollably as her breathing was heavy, " let's go home and then you can tell me what happened. " she pulled away as she looked up at him. " mhm " she sniffled as she rubbed her eyes.

Her makeup was pretty much washed away from the tears, as she walked by her brothers side to the car hopping into the front as she fiddled with her fingers in her lap.

Moon winced at the pain of the ointment that was pressed against the bridge of her nose, directly on her massive cut

" I know, I know that's gonna sting. " Rafe spoke as he sat at the end of her bed, " you wanna tell me what happened, cause Sarah claims nothing happened apparently— " he paused for a moment and sighed, "—but something had to have happened for my baby sister to be covered in blood. " he stood up as he made his way to the trash can lifting the lid as he dropped the bloody cloths in.

He made his way back as he reached into the bag for a bandage, " just some fight between Topper and John B. " Moon mumbled as Rafe began peeling the back of the bandage off, " just some fight? What were you involved in it. " he laughed slightly under his breath as he began carefully placing the bandage against her nose.

" I was trying to break it up and Topper elbowed me in the face, I fell backwards. Even John B noticed me in pain and Topper didn't care one bit all he cared about was beating the shit out of John B. " She explained as she felt the bandage on her nose with the tip of her fingers.