00000 | what if you're my weakness?

Começar do início

To be honest, Luna didn't even know what else to do besides burst into tears. Tears instantly started pouring down her face, and Luna reached up a hand, covering her mouth as happy sobs expelled past her lips. Ever since she was a little girl, she had always dreamed of making it big. But this, a Grammy nomination . . . no matter if she won or not, the Grammy's acknowledged her.

"Lunes?" Noah's sleepy voice cut in.

She pulled her headphones down from her ears to rest on her neck, pausing the video so that it was stuck on the full list of nominees for Best New Artist. No doubt she would watch the rest of the nominations later, but right now, she was way too overwhelmed with emotions to focus on anything else.

"Woah, hey." Noah sat up, now extremely awake, staring at her in concern. He gently moved her hand way from her mouth, placing both of his hands on her cheeks and his thumbs trying — and failing — to wipe away her rapid flow of tears. "What happened? What's wrong?"

"I got nominated," Luna told him through a sob. "I'm nominated for a Grammy."

"What?"

Luna said nothing else and just handed him her phone. He took it, and his eyes immediately went to the top of the list where her name was. After a moment, he let her phone drop back down to their shared bed, completely discarding it to the side.

"Holy shit," Noah let out. He reached forwards and captured her waist in his arms, pulling her to practically sit on top of him as he hugged her tight. "Lunes, oh my God. I'm so proud of you, baby."

She latched her arms around his neck, burying her face in his neck. There was no doubt she had her first I made it moment the first night she opened for the Eras Tour, but a Grammy nomination was just an extreme confirmation of that fact.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

INSTAGRAM

liked by noahkahanmusic, slmccl, and 995,307 others

lunahayes what is happening. my brain does not comprehend. unreal. thank you thank you thank you

view all 8,230 comments

username HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M SO PROUD

username the way I screamed the second I heard her name
username no same.

maryjanebrooks NOBODY DESERVES IT MORE !!!!! WILDEST DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE
username every time I see a mj comment I just melt into a puddle bc she's so proud of luna always
lunahayes you mean everything to me <3
username AHHHHHHHHHHH