He started pulling his hand away from me, trying to stay up on his own.

"Okay mr independent."

Getting back up from his level, i looked over the photos. Walking away to the main staircase.

"Bring me the diaper bag!" I yelled out, laying my hand on my protruding stomach. "-And come on!, my stomach hurts!"

"Mane go ightside' and get some air cuh!, i told you i was coming!."

"Bitch you go outside and get some motha.fucking.air!!"

"...."

"......."

"....." the fuck?
Just as i was about to go up the stairs Dink came holding my leg to get back up on his feet.

Londyn still isn't really steady on his feet yet, he can only just stand still forreal. He crawls 80% of the time

I picked him up beginning to go up the stairs.

"Lontrell!"

"Cuh, don't come up here wit the yelling."

Stepping into our room barely holding Dink on my hip from him immediately trying to get away from me upon seeing his father.

Lontrell sat at the end of the bed, stepping into some 3s.

"Why you saying don't nobody wanna hear no lame a-"

"Get out my face Wintress, the world ending."

"What's wrong with you?" I asked frowning up,

Lontrell smacked his lips looking up at me "So you just not gone give me him?"

"You didn't hear what i asked?. I asked what is wrong with you."

"Ain't nobody always gotta answer yo slow ass questions." Lontrell took Dink from me.

"How was my question slow?" Coming up onto him "You just be opening your mouth at this point."

"Move cuh, you big as hell." Lontrell placed his out hand on my stomach. "Finna eat me and shit."

I pushed his hand off getting my phone.

"I'm dropping Bella off and i'm not coming back."

"Yeah, play games." Lontrell said, starting to watch me move around the room.

Coming up to the full body mirror beside the dresser, i held my phone up to it.