Ep 1: love at first sight

Luisgamercool23 was walking around, frantically, trying to find someone who isn’t a noob to be his pookie wookie. He goes back to his red condo, in defeat, and goes to bed dreaming of the love of his life coming for him.

 Luisgamercool23 walked downstairs to make coffee and breakfast. He opens the fridge and pulls out a carton of eggs, then opens the freezer and pulls out some tatoes. Next, he makes his cup of coffee he pushed a few buttons on the espresso machine just thinking about his future relationship and wondering if it will ever be confirmed. He puts the eggs and tatoes on a pan and starts cooking, and seasoning. He eats his breakfast frantically to get to his job at Pizza Pamalas.

 He hops in his new limousine and starts driving to work. When he arrives the work goes as usual until the future love of his life walks into the store. Luisgamercool23 was glaring at her but still kept a straight face, “Ummmm… pi- k- up or- or-… uhh… deliveryyy…” asks stuttering every word. The newly met person happily says “Pickup for Sally.” Luisgamercool23 pulls out a pizza from the warmer next to him, he states, still stuttering “Here you go... Ma-a-’am.” He continues to work typically but is a bit fluttered. 

Luisgamercool23 spends the rest of his workday thinking about how beautiful she looks.