Cale's own assessment mirrored Athanasia's, "He's definitely one crazy bastard."

Amiru's purpose, however, remained steadfast. She steered the conversation back to its initial course. "To repay the Henituse family's investment, I would like to show you a mesmerizing sight. Lady Athanasia, you're welcome to come along as well. We're heading to the peaceful Ubarr Sea scenery on the central island. Will you both join me?"

Athanasia turned her gaze towards Cale, seeking his input.

Cale inquired, "Is everyone going there?"

Amiru confirmed, "Yes, everyone will be there."

Toonka, making his presence known, approached the group. Amiru acknowledged his appearance, "Ah, this is your first time meeting him, right?"

Athanasia continued to stare at Toonka, her curiosity piqued by his appearance.

Amiru proceeded with the introduction, "This is the person who almost got caught in the whirlpool. Mister Bob, this is Cale Henituse and Athanasia Levine."

Cale and Athanasia were taken aback by Toonka's unexpected alias. Their thoughts aligned, "Bob?"

Athanasia added a mental commentary, "What an interesting fake name to pick, Bob."

Toonka introduced himself with a friendly smile, "Nice to meet you both. I'm Bob."