"Yes, I do. I heard that you've been looking for me," I said. "I h-had a feeling that you would find me, but I didn't t-think it would be so soon."

"Stupid stutter."

Eraserhead merely hummed in response.

"I'm guessing you're here to arrest me?" I asked.

Eraserhead paused for a few moments, taking his hands out of his pockets. I stepped back a couple of times, not knowing what he was trying to do, but to my surprise, nothing, he just rubbed his nape after his hands were out of his pockets.

"In normal circumstances, yes," Eraserhead said truthfully.

"Is this not a normal circumstance?" I questioned, to which the man merely shook his head, sunken eyes glaring at me from afar.

"Are you Izuku Midoriya?"

I had to stop myself from flinching, otherwise it would have given the man his answer, but I couldn't help for my eyes to go wide in shock from such an abrupt and spot-on question. How did this hero know who I was?

I steadied my voice, glaring down the man behind my green kitsune mask. No stuttering. No vocal tells. No body tells. I wouldn't waver in my answer.

"Izuku Midoriya... isn't he that kid who went missing a few years ago?" I questioned, looking up into the star scattered night sky, before shaking my head calmly and dismissively.

"No. I am not Izuku Midoriya. It doesn't matter if you believe me or not, but for me to be him, I'd have to be quirkless, which I am not," I lied.

Silence filled the area. Neither Eraserhead nor I saying a word to each other for what felt like a few minutes. We stared each other down, the hero shooting daggers at me intensely, as if attempting for me to break, attempting to search for a tell that would go against my claim.

Eventually, he sighed, shaking his head as he was unable to tell whether or not I was lying.

"I see..." was all that he could say.

"Thank god... he believed me," I thought to myself, internally sighing in relief.

"That was a pretty abrupt and o-out of no where question. Why did you think I was that Midoriya kid?" I asked, tilting my head to really sell that I was "confused".

"No reason. It just... made sense," Eraserhead tiredly grumbled.

"You are part of the slayer organization, yes?" he asked, just as abruptly as his last question.

Damnit. I forgot that the heroes know about that. They are pretty much in the dark of what we truly are, but they're starting to get too close to the truth.

"No, I do not know wh--

Before I could finish that blatant lie, I was swiftly interrupted.

"Don't play dumb with me kid. While I can't be sure if you are Izuku Midoriya or not, I know for a fact that you are a part of this slayer organization," he said, with more of a snappy tone to his voice this time.

I exaggerating and elongated my sigh for dramatic effect.

"I am not associated with them," I repeated, determined in not admitting the truth, which seemed to only exhaust the sleep-deprived underground hero even more than he already was.

"If you are o-only here to i-interrogate me, then I'm leaving," I said, beginning to turn away from the man.

"Why did you become a vigilante?"