Meeting the Little Thief

It was just an ordinary day. I was eating my breakfast and reading some books. Quack! That little quack distracted me. I went outside to check it out. "Oh! How cute!" It was an adorable little duck. Before I even knew it already went inside my house without a track! *Quack! Quack!*. The duck said repeatedly. It stole something of mine. "Hey! That's my bread!" I shouted. The duck shivered in fear and ran away with the bread. I tried to find that duck to get my food back. Can you blame me? Sure it was dirty but Im hungry! *quack qua quack* I heard the ducks quack. I ran to the sound and found the duck sharing his food with little chicks! Not ducklings. I couldn't be mad with such a cute and sharing ducky! I tried to grab him but he ran so fast that he tripped and slipped! Plish plash ploosh! He fell in the lake. He wasn't a good swimmer. So I took the risks and jumped to the lake. He wasnt scared!

"Hey miss! Are you okay? Oh you found my duck!" said an old lady.

"Oh! Uh...No problem?" I said nervously.

I ran as fast as I can because I knew that I was going to be humiliated since I was so wet!

"Hey! My duck!" The old lady shouted.

I couldn't let go of that duck so I ran to the lake and dropped him and ran again but this time back to my house.

I was so cold since my house has the air-conditioner on! I tried wrapping myself with many blankets but it was so cold!

The next day the duck was in my door. *Quack*